eShipper

eShipper

by Eshipper.com

Save up to 70% on your shipping costs with all major carriers

Lake Life Cozy Co.

Great rates for customers and easy to install and use. The customer service reps are very responsive and helpful.

Penny Appeal USA

Great team! super efficient for a huge project like ours and they're great with communication. I had my doubts about the volume of what we're selling but they managed to take the stress out of it :)

getskinso

This app has helped me greatly in offering my customers different shipping options. Also, the customer service and team at eShipper have been great

Dough Parlour

Best shipping rates we've seen so far! Tentative staff, especially our account manager, Zahera! She and her team are always available to communicate and address any issues, and they go above and beyond to help our business.

Penny Appeal Canada Store

eShipper has done a phenomenal job by going above beyond to meet the needs of our organization. Friendly staff, great customer service, great platform and cheap shipping made working with them a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend them.

Rainbo

We use this app for fulfillment and shipping and get much better rates than Shopify plan shipping rates. The team is fast and great to work with. We highly recommend eShipper!

Ally®

So far we are loving eShipper! Fulfillment & shipping have been so quick and seamless. We absolutely love working with Sabira. 100% Recommend!

LocalBoom

Good pricing. Unfortunately their accounting business model does not work with our actual business model.

March 2, 2021

We are sorry to hear that you had to deal with several shipping adjustments (additional fees) and understand how frustrating it must be for you. We try our level best to make sure no customer has to go through this but carrier-related adjustments are unfortunately not in our control. As discussed with you earlier, although most of these charges were carrier related & valid, we have refunded several of these payments as we truly value your business and empathize with your situation. Our teams have been constantly working with you to rectify all the issues you have found in your audit report. Please know that your Account Manager as well as our Escalations team continue to be highly involved in the entire process with the carriers as well. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve all your issues and hence have requested for a call with you involving our senior management. We are confident to work out a resolution for you with your cooperation.

The Truth Beauty Company

I definitely ran into some issues with this service but mostly it came down to rates quoted not being final shipping rates. Overall, the rates are not competitive with rates you can negotiate yourself. And I really disliked the adjustments made and how they would just 'charge to my card'.
Their team did go above and beyond to keep my business though.

Rawas China & Gifts - RoyalGift.ca

I've been working with Ahmad Al Abid for over 3 years and he's always responsive and attentive. He helped me reduce shipping cost and integrated my store to the eShipper app which streamlined my shipping process and made my life much easier. After 4 years of working with him and eShipper I can confidently recommend any business owner to work with him and eShipper. The service is great and extremely reliable. I love the app, I should've made the switch from eCommerce long time ago. It all syncs through to eShipper seamlessly.

Previous 1 3