eShipper

eShipper

by Eshipper.com

Save up to 70% on your shipping costs with all major carriers

TSCBF STORE

I used the eshipper app with their fulfilment service and it works beautifully. Dushant the account manager helped us with everything not to mention their fulfilment services are the best prices available as well as the discounted shipping rates through the app. everything working beautifully.

Tannistir

eShipper is a great platform for discounted shipping rates. It connects easily with Shopify and pulls in orders onto their platform and labels created with a few clicks. I've got 30-40% lower rates than the Shopify shipping rates and the best thing is you are not limited to Canada Post. You save time and money with eShipper.

CustomHeats

This app helped us reduce our shipping cost by over 50% and made it easier for us to export to the USA. Amazing rates, great customer service. Highly recommend!

Luxeshoponline

Easy to set up, great rates and excellent service. I was able to download the app and start shipping the same day. Within 24 hours, a dedicated rep phoned me to on board and get me started.

2 Next