Reviews (444)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, sales-boosting features, and responsive customer service. They value its functionalities like last-minute discounts and multiple funnel creation. Positive results are often seen shortly after installation. The app offers a free plan, customization to match store designs, and effective product performance tracking. It's praised for its fast response time and seamless Shopify integration.

May 15, 2024

I installed Upsell App by Essential Wolf to upsell. I've put it on every single item in my website. It looks good, was easy to set up and is already showing results.

Pack for Camp
4 months using the app
May 22, 2024

Review keeps popping up but since I just started using it, I really don't have an opinion yet. I will try to update at later time

URBANA VILLAGE
24 days using the app
June 7, 2024

I've been using the Upsell App by Essential Wolf for a few days, and I must say it's a great app. It's free and offers multiple funnels to choose from, making it easy for beginners to create upsells. I installed on my website, and it not only looks good, but was also easy to set up.

Braus Fight AUS
4 days using the app
April 1, 2024

This app is super easy to use, the interface is simple and foolproof perfect for people like me who hate tedious steps, on top of that, this app has a lot of features that are very useful, I recommend it!

ljjsilverbay
2 months using the app
May 22, 2024

Customer support was helpful and timely in responding to our inquiries. I was happy that they allowed us the options to offer promotional offers in the shopping cart.

PetNPrep.com
18 days using the app
April 12, 2024

So far so good! It seems easy enough. Now it's time to get new customers!

ArticleXen
About 2 months using the app
March 21, 2024

Great app and very simple to use. We were looking for a good alternative to other upsell apps (which may be quite expensive for what they offer) and we are extra happy we came across this one, which offers almost all we need at this moment.

happykoala-bg
Slovenia
14 days using the app
May 5, 2024

So easy to set up. Really great. I have a few suggestions: make the counter (next to the add button on the funnels) be able to be edited so that people can type a number in instead of have to tap the plus or minus button a bunch of times. Make discounts more customizable (allow users to be able to make discounts only able to be used once, only be applied to certain products, etc).

Virality
1 day using the app
May 18, 2024

Great app for upsells!! Great customer service for fast assistants
They helped me with the upsell app setup process and easily removed the power by name makes my website safe and secure Thanks to UPSELL APP BY ESSENTIALWOLF!!

TREASURE-ART
5 days using the app
March 26, 2024

I'd rate this app 5/5 because it's free and you have multiple funnels to choose from. This makes it easy to create upsells for beginners.

Nexazon