eStore2App Mobile App Builder

by Dhanashree Inc

Easy & Quick iOS & Android Mobile APP for your Store

LE CHAT QUI FUME

Very easy to use it.
Very quick to test the app.
The app is really beautiful.
The support is good.
It's perfect !

Bob and Penny Lord

Excellent app and the management knows what they are doing. I recommend this app for any Shopify user. Very responsive support

Art Evelyn Wilhelm

Best customer service EVER!!! (Thank you very much for your help and work!) If you want your app to look amazing, in no time, with fast publishing to Google Play and App Store, with a very, very helpful customer service then choose this app!

Grrly Grrls

These guys are so helpful. They built and listed my app on iTunes and google play for free. My app looks awesome and gives my shop cred. Usually apps run up to 99 a month and then you need to list it yourself. Apple is 99 doesn’t a year and Google is 25. So right there is a saving of 125.

La Catrina Coffee

I LOVE this app! Seriously, get it now! My app was published on the play store and App store as promised! Customer support is Amazing!! Always available and quick to respond! Very easy to customize!!

SAHAR STORE

A great platform to convert your online store into an application. Quick response from the work team. Awaiting the new update of the application and waiting for more of you as expected

PrintInk Canada

Sincerely the best app developers. They do not hesitate to make several modifications at no additional cost. They managed to translate an application completely in French for me. You have to do business with them.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your Review. Our team always believe client first and solution has to be long time usable. We look for long term serve our clients. Its not just clients business its our business.

YËKIM

Ive been using this app for the past week and its been great and easy to use and configure. The appearance on Android and IOS looks like its been created from an expensive software. Very Professional Customer Service. Thanks eStore2App. I highly recommend this software to Shopify store Owners.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your Review. Very happy to learn you liked our solution and satisficed with our support service. We look for long term association. Dont hesitate to ask addition advance level Shopify development service if needed.

Scholarly Artist Gallery

I am using this app to see how it influences client experiences with the store and to make my store more accessible. I saw increased traffic right away and hope it lead to sales. The developers were very helpful and attentive to all of my questions throughout the process.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your review and honest review. Its always value high when your client happy and development add value to client business. We happy to serve and support any time. Don't hesitate if any advance level Shopify development service is needed.