4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless performance that allows them to create shoppable galleries and tag products in images. They value its ability to boost customer engagement and cart size, and praise the responsive and efficient customer support. Unique features like personalized product origin maps and influencer picture galleries are also favored. The app's compatibility with both desktop and mobile platforms and its modern design are also highlighted.

October 22, 2019

Very responsive customer service. App is easy to use.

Jungmaven
Expert Village Media Technologies replied October 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad to have you onboard. We assure you for continued support and an amazing app experience always.

March 5, 2021

I love this app so much, we are able to showcase all our influencers pictures in a beautiful gallery on a specific page. We had a minor technical issue, so contacted the developers who were super quick to resolve and now it looks fab.

Baytree Avenue
January 11, 2017

Great app! Works well and the support has been very helpful

Lucy Morton
October 15, 2020

I've looked for weeks for a shoppable gallery app, until I came across with this really cool one! It's easy to use, the end view is clean and sophisticated, just how I want it. They also have a very helpful team of technical support who responds fast, and offer on-point solution to my problem. Thanks to Afreedi and his team! Keep up the good work.

Thaikila
November 2, 2017

Lookbook works great and customer service is always available. 5 stars for sure!

Piper 1508871810
June 25, 2018

LOVE this app! It was easy to install, easy to add products, and tagging them is a breeze! It's exactly what I was looking for. I had one small question and was able to reach someone via live chat in just a few minutes. Very friendly, helpful customer service. This app has already inspired a few sales in just one day!

Thegreenhouse Boutique Clothing
12 months using the app
December 14, 2022

Nice product and perfect customer service! :)
They solve all problems and doubts very fast and give perfect solutions.

Carlotta+Gee
12 months using the app
November 21, 2017

Awesome App! Exactly what we needed to complete our new site. I would recommend it to anyone looking to craft a great shopper experience with a lookbook.

Jakestoggery
November 26, 2021

Great app and the tech support team was very responsive when we needed help. Would definitely recommend it.

TheVintageRugShop
May 8, 2018

Up and running in 5 minutes! I don't really leave reviews but I had to leave some feedback on this one. First thing I noticed was that it doesn't have any watermark and its very easy to tag products. Integrates seamlessly into my website and can be installed on any page already existing on your website. Alternatively, there is a script to copy and paste if you want it to appear on a particular section of your site instead of on an entire page. You can even create more than one gallery if you want to have different product images installed on different pages. Brilliant app and suitable for those persons like myself who just want a simple Instagram Lookbook with shoppable links. Thanks guys for making this for free.

Shev Jewels