4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance shopping experiences with shoppable galleries. Key features include product tagging in images, creating multiple galleries, and embedding these into websites. The app is praised for its professional look, flexibility, and customization options, with high-resolution image support being a standout feature. Merchants report increased sales and cart size. The support team is noted for their quick, helpful responses and ability to customize to meet specific needs.

January 26, 2024

I just got this app and I love it. What I am most impressed with is the customer service when I had a question. Don’t hesitate! This is a no-brainer purchase!

Asher + Ena
1 day using the app
October 10, 2023

On setup it already looked great, but still had some hiccups. After getting in touch with Support, updates were rolled out within 24 hour! Excellent service!

Twinlife
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
October 20, 2023

User friendly apps. Very helpful manual to use. Decided to made few changes for Mobile view, went to ask their support team and everything is sorted just how I wanted it to be. Thanks Ankit & the Team!

TCD Snacks
Malaysia
About 8 hours using the app
September 20, 2023

The staff is extremely helpful, although there were a few corrections that needed to be made. The Look book fulfills all of my needs perfectly. I would rate it a perfect 10/10. Great extension to my business.

JC London
About 4 hours using the app
April 5, 2023

Lookbook is a great app that is user friendly. I appreciate customer service responding to my questions so quickly!

JJwinks
11 months using the app
April 3, 2023

Such an incredible customer support team and an amazing app.

I'm extremely happy with everything and highly recommend it

thevillon
3 months using the app
June 9, 2023

App does exactly what it needs to do and the customer support team is great!!
They respond very quick and are very helpful!

Current/Elliott Europe
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
October 19, 2023

Top banana

Factorylux
2 months using the app
March 9, 2023

very good application and also very good support, the app do what i need and also support is always available.reply and apply my needs

AEGENDA
7 days using the app
February 23, 2017

Excellent app does exactly what we want - shows our web users pictures of our work

Suitup Alpha