4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless performance that allows them to create shoppable galleries and tag products in images. They value its ability to boost customer engagement and cart size, and praise the responsive and efficient customer support. Unique features like personalized product origin maps and influencer picture galleries are also favored. The app's compatibility with both desktop and mobile platforms and its modern design are also highlighted.

February 15, 2023

I have just installed this on my website evassunday.com.au and I LOVE IT - so do the customers. Very professional looking and makes shopping fun and easy. Highly recommend. The support service has been very good.

EVA'S SUNDAY
November 21, 2017

Awesome App! Exactly what we needed to complete our new site. I would recommend it to anyone looking to craft a great shopper experience with a lookbook.

Jakestoggery
Edited October 19, 2020

Useful app, serves it purpose and when we had any issues the support team sorted them in a timely manner.

Marc Darcy
January 4, 2021

Nice app to showcase products and link to the products. Great support team to fix an issue I had which was solved very quickly.

Honeymoon & Co.
February 21, 2019

We used this app to show off client pictures and tag products and love how easy it was to setup and install. Customer service was also very timely, pleasant, and proficient!

B&B Kustom Kennels
Expert Village Media Technologies replied April 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need any further assistance.

Edited October 9, 2020

After searching for a good shoppable gallery app, I finally found this one, which looks nice and functions well. They made it very easy to tag products to pictures, and overall the interface is clean and user-friendly.
Customer service was super helpful!
Thanks!

Blanket Creek Pottery
December 21, 2016

This is a great idea! Not only is the App free, but the customer support is excellent. We expected a few glitches as we know it is a very new App, but the support team responded almost instantaneously and resolved the issues. We are excited to continue to build our Lookbook!!

Kentaur Australia
November 3, 2020

We use this app to build out our shoppable lookbooks and catalogs throughout the year. Every time we've had an issue, the app support team has been able to address it in a timely manner and continues to offer their support.

G/Fore
February 8, 2021

I use this app to create a gallery or individual images with the possibility of inserting tags for the articles present. I needed assistance and the developers were quick and super friendly in helping me solve the problem (I think it was not a perfect compatibility with the theme I use Warehouse by Maestro). Recommended purchase!

EMMEEMME S.P.A.
Italy
May 7, 2018

Excellent app for all that need image gallery

Lauraloves Art