EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Gamified Wheel to collect emails + Exit intent Spin to Win

Femine

One of my favorite shopify apps! I was a little hesitant to install but it is a great app. The set up is easy and very customizable. I love that I am able to change theme settings and emails, and not be stuck with one option. They also have a really great customer service and are quick to solve issues, something that is really rare these days. I 100% recommend them and hope that they develop other features such as a countdown timers, etc..

October 9, 2019

Thanks for the review. We will definitely work on the ideas you shared and launch new features very soon.

KLAIYI

It is a nice APP, we have used it already. set up simple but convinient, highly recommended, try it now.

October 9, 2019

Thanks for your review. We have tried to keep it very simple and easy to use yet added many features which are important. Thanks for sharing your views. We will continue to provide better support always.

Sidekik

I have used this app to help me build my email list. It has definitely done that. My one complaint is that it has slowed down my website load speed time.

October 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing this. We have fixed the site speed issue after discussing with you and its loading fast. Feel free to share more feedback with us, we will check on priority.

Earth's Pearl

I love how simple this app is to setup, and how effective it is at increasing my sales! It is awesome that customers get excited about shopping again because of the discounts I am able to easily offer my customers.

I like that I have complete control over the percentages for how often a customer can land on each of the different squares, it allows me to make sure each of my customers is a winner.

Also, I have been so happy with their customer support, Kemi, whom I have been working with is absolutely fantastic! Very quick to respond and is able to take care of any questions or concerns I have.

Kclig.com

Cool app, great customer service. They don't hesitate to contact you and give one on one assistance

Squishies France

Nice app, Good customization available and converts very well on my store. The support is very reactive and answers really quick with good help. I recommend !

الألوفيرا

I tried a few kiss add-ons but this is the easiest to use
Waiting for results
جربت قبلة كم اضافة لكن هذه الافضل سهلة الاستخدام
وفي انتظار النتائج

miss hyal

Looks well, easy to use and install. Haven't tried it out with customers yet but I will review it again in a while.

MYJN

Best SPIN TO WIN APPS. Nothing describes more. It's even worth to pay. Download now when it's free, so you won't regret afterwards

Pro Gaming Crew

Fantastic app for our website, love it. Also the support is top notch professional as well. Highly recommended.