ExIm ‑ Export / Import data

ExIm ‑ Export / Import data

by MPIthemes

export, import, pages, blogs, blog articles, theme settings

Somavedic International

Excellent free app! Works very well! There is no default functionality from Shopify to migrate pages (which is ridiculous) and this app is very useful in that regard.

Canada PEScience

Needed to take all of our blogs from one store to another, worked like a charm. Pretty amazing. Haven't tested out the other stuff, but can confirm the blog functionality works! Both for export and for import

Plus Size Clothing Co

Good app, still unclear on how to upload collection layouts & product page layouts from shella demo but the app works well with homepage/themes.

Quality Na

best freaking app ever.
what else they still expect from a free app.
this app has made my life easier exporting pages from a store and importing to new stores

May 14, 2020

Saltwater Vintage Uncommon Prints

Very confusing - should be clearer how to import demo content. And it doesn't show how to import a demo home page. I am looking for another app to do the same thing.

May 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

The app description is clear. The app allows you to export and import the 1) theme settings 2) pages, 3) blog posts.

Unfortunately, Shopify software doesn't allow us to fully replicate the store. When you import the theme settings you still need to add your products, configure collections, configure navigation menus, and upload images for banners.

If you need more information about Shella theme installation process, please check the video manual - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1Frbom8bw

Best regards

kateaspen

This app does not work for large amounts of blogs. It seemed to export the blogs but will not import the blogs. Just looks like its loading for hours.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for review.
The app doesn't process a big amount of data. It is good for small amounts.
I believe it's good enough for a free app.
I will consider adding a paid plan for big amount of data.

Best regards, MPIthemes

Valdigo

Easy to use for exporting pages or blog posts. It's also fast and it free, so it's worth the time to write a 5-star review. Thank you!

Pure Zees Ireland

I am fricken stunned at how well this app functioned. I needed to copy my blogs over from other site and it was weighing heavy on me how to do it. This app did it unbelievably quick, and included all images, author, even tags. Jaysus!!! it has saved me hours. I am kicking myself that I did not come across it when I had to copy the pages.

The Educator's Place

This app is fantastic. Does exactly what it says it will, and it's free! The app developer is also helpful + responsive (had a quick ? that I needed help with, and they got back to me right away). Great experience.

July 4, 2019

Thank you!

Paleoethics Canada

I used this app to export both pages and blogs. Shopify recommends copy and pasting each page and blog. This would have taken a week. This app made it possible to do this in a few minutes. easy 5 stars

May 29, 2019