ExIm ‑ Export Import pages

export, import, pages, blogs, blog articles, theme settings

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

themodcabin

I am trying to export and import blogs with modifications but it's not updating current blogs and only showing message "Blogs Imported" when import. This App is not working as it should.

June 16, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Please recheck your modifications. The modifications should not break the JSON format.
You may send me the exported ZIP file and modified ZIP file. I will review the issue.

Best regards

MIK Motoren GmbH

Hi, I am getting this error, kindly move to the premium hosting rather than depending on Heruko free host. It's giving a lot of errors. Have a look. I got this error An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

April 5, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
This is a free app, it works fine for our theme developer team, mostly to export and import theme settings.

Recently, I added a paid plan. I hope to collect some money to purchase premium hosting.

Best regars

bastille_breads

So glad this app exists, and is free. does what I needed it to do - great "value" for sure! Hope to support you guys on other projects soon.

CollagenforYou | Natural Collagen online Store

I am trying to use the application, to export the blogs from my older Shopify store to the new one. I think application is not working properly, in fact not importing at all, and no reply from support.

February 17, 2022

Hmm, It may be a temporary hosting issue. You may try again later.

If you still see the issue please send me the example file to codefan18@gmail.com or create a staff account for codefan18@gmail.com I will review your issue.

Best regards, Alex

Garden For Wildlife STAGE 1

Setting up a new DEV store, didn't want to recreate 50 pages. App was quick and did what I needed it to do. Kudos!

Voice For God

Seems to probably work but it is capped at 250 blog posts. It was not able to import more than 15% of my blog.

February 17, 2022

Yes. It's hard to process more data for free. I'm considering adding paid plan and increasing the data amount.

Somavedic International

Excellent free app! Works very well! There is no default functionality from Shopify to migrate pages (which is ridiculous) and this app is very useful in that regard.

Canada PEScience

Needed to take all of our blogs from one store to another, worked like a charm. Pretty amazing. Haven't tested out the other stuff, but can confirm the blog functionality works! Both for export and for import

Plus Size Clothing Co

Good app, still unclear on how to upload collection layouts & product page layouts from shella demo but the app works well with homepage/themes.

Quality Na

best freaking app ever.
what else they still expect from a free app.
this app has made my life easier exporting pages from a store and importing to new stores

May 14, 2020