ExIm ‑ Export / Import data

ExIm ‑ Export / Import data

by MPIthemes

export, import, pages, blogs, blog articles, theme settings

Valdigo

Easy to use for exporting pages or blog posts. It's also fast and it free, so it's worth the time to write a 5-star review. Thank you!

Pure Zees Ireland

I am fricken stunned at how well this app functioned. I needed to copy my blogs over from other site and it was weighing heavy on me how to do it. This app did it unbelievably quick, and included all images, author, even tags. Jaysus!!! it has saved me hours. I am kicking myself that I did not come across it when I had to copy the pages.

The Educator's Place

This app is fantastic. Does exactly what it says it will, and it's free! The app developer is also helpful + responsive (had a quick ? that I needed help with, and they got back to me right away). Great experience.

July 4, 2019

Thank you!

Paleoethics Canada

I used this app to export both pages and blogs. Shopify recommends copy and pasting each page and blog. This would have taken a week. This app made it possible to do this in a few minutes. easy 5 stars

May 29, 2019

Thank you.

Beyond Delights

Very easy to use, love the features and ease of use. Instead of doing a lot of things in many different places on the admin, this pretty much puts what I do all into one convenient spot. Highly recommended.

Lionslair Garage

This is an excellent app if you have a lot of store building to do with a theme, and then want to replicate the design on other stores. I have found the theme of my dreams and will use it for many stores in the future. This app saves me hours with each new store setup. All the little things you don't want to do more than once!

Divage

This is the app I am waiting for sooooo long time.
You`ve made my life easier!
And it`s FREE...