Exit intent Pop ups

Exit intent Pop ups

by Storeya

Exit intent pop ups that will bring your visitors back!

ZodiacFanatic

This is a great exit intent pop up!
It's simple to launch and generates sales extremely fast.
If you're looking for a simple way to increase sales, give this a try.

arenafitnessgear

This App Is going to tacke the confusion of making google ads out ,Its a slick looking app with cool features that help me tweek cirtain things

Metal Essence

I really love the look of this app. Exit pop allowed me to fully customize my pop up in a very professional and eye catching way.

Little Bird Designs

I am loving the simplicity of this app and the customer support is amazing. And the best thing is - it is creating extra sales!!! Definitely recommend

Pure Scentsations Candle Company

I installed this App a few days ago and it seems to work pretty good so far. It does what it is supposed to for my store at https://www.pure-scentsations.com

I will keep using it, at least through the trail to ensure it pays for itself each month. The pop-up is fairly customizable to meet your needs.

Wandering Gypsy Art

looks pretty good. However, good luck if you need support from this company.

Linelink Online

Another great app from STOREYA. Don't let customers slip through your fingers, stop them before they leave your site and offer them a deal! At www.linelink.com.au we use this Shopify App within one day it had generated sales for us! Can't fault it so far and the support is good and it is easy to install!

Luxarmour

Really easy to use and set up. Drastically improved my phone case store

I Go Extreme1

This is a must have app!
What is really great is their support was able to quickly show me how to use it to point directly to a product I had a special on, instead of having to use a $ or % off coupon.
Great people to work with. Highly recommended.

Daltechforce

Would have loved for this to work. It was easy to set up and customize but it never completely saved my settings. Every time I'd get everything set up the preview looked great and I'd save it - it would work on the site and then the settings reverted back after an hour or so. We only had the 14 day trial so a premium edition might be different.

**I did not contact their support before leaving this review. I'd just as soon cancel my trial before moving on. So I can't judge their support or if they could fix the issue.

Previous 1 3