Expandly

Expandly

by Expandly

Connect your Shopify store to eBay, Amazon, Wish, Etsy & Xero

Muroexe Es

Para dar de baja te hacen llamar por telefono y es un proceso engorroso.

Bedandbathemporium Com

Managing stock across multiple Shopify stores and Amazon and Ebay is a nightmare as is adding new products and having to repeat this for all channels. Expandly does this for you and more. I like the product and the customer service team were very helpful. Glad I found this app.

Baking Time Club

We've been using Expandly for over a year to sync the stock levels of our Etsy, Shopify and Amazon products. Great if you have a product with low stock as it will show the full amount on all platforms, then if one or more sells, it'll update the others, to prevent your over selling or going out of stock.

I'd recommend getting the Customer Service team to help set up your account, then once you know where everything is, you can watch the orders roll in to the dashboard, and dispatch from there.

There is a host of other features like integrated shipping, xero accounting and reporting features.

Setting up the integrations is pretty easy and if you mess anything up the customer service team respond quickly :)

Woodchucks Wood

Well, I tried it, because I want a way to pull eBay and Etsy orders, into my Shopify dashboard.

Instead, it looks like Expandly creates it's own dashboard, and wants to pull everything into it. The App isn't really integrated into Shopify. When you click Apps, and then select Expandly, all it does, it take you over to Expandly's website to do all your work.

So that means over in Expandly, I need to add USPS, Fedex and UPS. Well, when it showed me the list of postal carriers, USPS isn't in the list.

I can only give it 2 stars, because it doesn't support USPS, nor did it make it clear that it's not integrated INTO Shopify.

Wicked Good Perfume

Still testing. It's a bit more complicated then a click of the button to sync listings from one marketplace to another. For instance, I was looking for an option to sync my Shopify store with Etsy. It's taking me about 5 minutes per listing. So for that reason and the fact that the dashboard is a bit confusing, I deducted one star. However, out of the few other mutli-channel apps I've tested, this one is the best so far and at a great, affordable price.

I've had a few glitches and multiple questions getting started. Customer support is excellent-- very responsive.

www.wicked-good.co Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Leathercircle

We tested different multi-channel services and found Expandly to be the most compatible with our needs.There were a few glitches in the beginning, but the Expandly customer service team was quick to respond and help us overcome these problem areas.

We are very happy with the results and recommend others to use Expandly when deciding to use a multi-channel service.

Leather Circle.

Deep Earth Treasures

I have been using Expandly for two months now and cannot recommend it enough. It is the perfect multi-channel listing solution that does everything you want without charging $100-$200+ per month, or asking for a percentage of your sales like other apps I researched before choosing expandly.

The telephone support I received during the free trial period was excellent, and the few issues I did have were rapidly resolved with the the developer team within days (sometimes hours). Very specific feature requests I asked for were implemented into expandly and I'd had over an hour of telephone discussion, all while on the free trial, before paying a penny. This is a dev team that works incredibly hard and is very committed, they are exactly the kind of people you want to be helping you to expand your business.

I use it manage inventory across shopify, ebay and etsy currently, to give an idea of what is possible with it, I went from having a nearly empty etsy store to having 300 items in it, within the space of a day.

I had very complex requirements for my ebay listings, I needed to be able to write a custom template which pulled images and description info from my shopify listings and insert the code for these in specific places in my ebay listing. Expandly was able to handle all of this with its detailed custom template designer.

Top notch product with the best pricing I've seen for a fully featured multi-platform inventory management tool and excellent telephone support.