Expandly

Connect your store to eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Xero & more

From $255/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More 4 Doors

Time spent using app 19 minutes

After using 4 alternatives, we have finally kissed the right frog. Expandly has saved me vast amounts of time. Inventory management issues are a now a thing of the past and the accounting solution is great. Great customer service, always willing to answer any questions.

The DIY Party Shop

Location Australia

Not impressed with this app - you dont find out the functionality (or lack thereof) until you have installed and invested countless hours on it. You cannot change prices (short of scrapping your entire store and starting again( on the AUD$90 A MONTH membership. Thats insane. If you want that, its $190 AUD a month! It doesnt work well with etsy - updates etsy made a year ago have not been implemented (even after i made them aware) so there are constantly error messages. The search function within the app is poor at best, so good luck scrolling through 1000 listings to find the one you want to edit. Overpriced and undercooked, i wouldnt recommend, especially for more money than your shopify site costs.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on your experience of using Expandly. We took your comments on board and our team has worked to ensure that Expandly provides the most complete and cost-effective multichannel eCommerce platform. We did have some kinks to iron out when the platform was first launched but it's due to the reviews and feedback from our users that we have been able to address them head-on.

As a company, we are committed to continuing to develop and enhance the platform so that it helps our eCommerce customers to save time and focus on growing their businesses.

Cheeky Zebra

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was nervous about investing in Expandly as I wasn't sure if it would be worth it, but a year later and it remains one of the best decisions I've made! I sell on multiple platforms (including Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and Ebay) and Expandly has been an absolute game changer in terms of allowing me to manage everything in one place. I was also a bit cynical about getting the level of support I needed being such a small business. However, their customer support team are outstanding. They've gone out of their way to help me with any issue, respond quickly and have really taken the time to help me get the most out of Expandly. It has already reduced my time dealing with orders by 40% which has really allowed me to focus on actually growing the business.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for reviewing Expandly, we really appreciate the love! It's great that using Expandly has saved you time and allowed you to focus on the important stuff like growing your business - that's definitely what we're here for. Our team really enjoy working with Cheeky Zebra and we hope that the platform continues to help you.

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app
I use it to control my stock levels on Etsy as synced with my shopify store.
The staff manually upload the levels for me as its a bit tricky.
They go the extra mile!
Marie

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Expandly - it's always a pleasure to help you with anything you need. The most important thing for us is for you to get the most out of the platform and our team is committed to helping you on your way to success.

Muroexe Es

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Para dar de baja te hacen llamar por telefono y es un proceso engorroso.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review based on your experience of using Expandly. To make it quick and easy for our customers to unsubscribe from receiving updates from us, and to ensure that we fully comply with GDPR regulations, a function is included within the Expandly platform that enables users to unsubscribe.

We were made aware of how cumbersome the original process was, so we made sure it was resolved as a priority.

Bedandbathemporium Com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Managing stock across multiple Shopify stores and Amazon and Ebay is a nightmare as is adding new products and having to repeat this for all channels. Expandly does this for you and more. I like the product and the customer service team were very helpful. Glad I found this app.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review Expandly! We're so pleased that the platform is helping you to list your products across all your sales channels easily and efficiently. Our team are always more than happy to help with whatever you need!

Baking Time Club

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We've been using Expandly for over a year to sync the stock levels of our Etsy, Shopify and Amazon products. Great if you have a product with low stock as it will show the full amount on all platforms, then if one or more sells, it'll update the others, to prevent your over selling or going out of stock.

I'd recommend getting the Customer Service team to help set up your account, then once you know where everything is, you can watch the orders roll in to the dashboard, and dispatch from there.

There is a host of other features like integrated shipping, xero accounting and reporting features.

Setting up the integrations is pretty easy and if you mess anything up the customer service team respond quickly :)

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of using Expandly and our Rapid Onboarding Service! We're really glad the platform is giving you the ability to keep track of your inventory helping to prevent overselling.

Woodchucks Wood

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Well, I tried it, because I want a way to pull eBay and Etsy orders, into my Shopify dashboard.

Instead, it looks like Expandly creates it's own dashboard, and wants to pull everything into it. The App isn't really integrated into Shopify. When you click Apps, and then select Expandly, all it does, it take you over to Expandly's website to do all your work.

So that means over in Expandly, I need to add USPS, Fedex and UPS.
Well, when it showed me the list of postal carriers, USPS isn't in the list.

I can only give it 2 stars, because it doesn't support USPS, nor did it make it clear that it's not integrated INTO Shopify.

Wicked Good Perfume

Still testing. It's a bit more complicated then a click of the button to sync listings from one marketplace to another. For instance, I was looking for an option to sync my Shopify store with Etsy. It's taking me about 5 minutes per listing. So for that reason and the fact that the dashboard is a bit confusing, I deducted one star. However, out of the few other mutli-channel apps I've tested, this one is the best so far and at a great, affordable price.

I've had a few glitches and multiple questions getting started. Customer support is excellent-- very responsive.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Leathercircle

Location Australia

We tested different multi-channel services and found Expandly to be the most compatible with our needs.There were a few glitches in the beginning, but the Expandly customer service team was quick to respond and help us overcome these problem areas.

We are very happy with the results and recommend others to use Expandly when deciding to use a multi-channel service.

Leather Circle.