Exporteo

Exporteo

by Solvenium

Export orders in your custom format on the fly.

Roadstars - die Fahrschule

I looked for an app which can export my orders in my customized xml for my accounting software. It was hard to find one to be honest. But then I suddenly found exporteo. There I could do everything I want to. Also a big thanks to the great support which helped me customizing my xml with Shopify liquids. Always fast reply, even though he was on vacation.

IHOP DiscoverLink Store

I tried about 6 different exporting apps before settling on this one. It's the only one I found that has the flexibility to include custom fields, static fields, tab-delimited CSV, and also export order data immediately upon order creation. This was critical for me to automate the fulfillment process of our digital product. Support has been fantastic, and the developer really stepped up to meet every requirement I had.

shopcummins.com

This is the easiest, most simple and flexible app to export order information. There is no guesswork at all of what means what.
Exporteo has allowed us to export our order information in XML and submit it from Shopify into our internal order processing system. We are able to easily modify the XML output into the data structure that our system requires the data to be formatted.

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm super happy that Exporteo meets your needs.