Exporteo

Integrate your orders with any external system.

From $7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

digitrends.ch

Location Switzerland

Lukasz is very helpful and we always received lightspeed support, when we needed it. I can fully recommend both their apps (Fulfilleo and Exporteo) and we use it daily- it saved us a lot of manual work.

Piipers

Location Sweden

The app is great, easy to understand and the support is outstanding! The team behind it really helped me out whenever I had issues :)

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much! We're pleased that that you like our app and support. 😊

Cas & Kas Webshop

Location Netherlands

I couldn't be happier with Exporteo and the support we received! We use the app to upload orders daily to our distribution partner and I was so pleased it could handle all the edge cases we needed

April 26, 2022

We also couldn't be happier serving your needs. 😃

Many thanks for your review!

BlitzBP

This app is fantastic for order automation. We receive the order the second it's placed and gets injected into our software with no manual intervention. And the support is exceptional. My request for an XML modification was completed in less than a day and was exactly what I needed. Highly recommend this app.

March 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice review! 😊

Sharkskinco

I have received THE BEST customer service from Lukasz. His response was super fast and to the point. I tried all the other export apps, and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's straightforward to use, and their customer service makes the whole process even much much more manageable. I will be looking forward to any new apps from Solvenium!

February 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the heartwarming review!
It's been a pleasure to help you with the ERP integration.

Jake's Beverages

The app is super helpful for individual interfaces. It is easy to use and simple to understand. You can choose between the different types of export and test the export directly in the program. If you have any questions or need help developing an interface, Lukasz from Exporteo Support is always professional and offers his support. He works solution-oriented and quickly finds a way to solve the problem. I can only recommend everyone to try Exporteo.

January 28, 2022

I'm pleased to receive such a positive feedback. Thank you so much for your review!

AYMÉE

I had a complicated requirement, I wanted a solution which could export my sales done on Shopify POS on daily basis in a particular format to an FTP Server. Lukasz from Exporteo was extremely patient in understanding my requirement and modifying automation so his app could fulfil my requirements. Worked perfectly and super 5 star to Lukasz for his customer service. Thanks again

Remote Verlag

The app and developer support is amazing. I was looking for an app like this for a week and after I found it, I was so happy. I had to modificate some code to integrate our supplier trough the app to our shop and Lukasz helped me so fast with editing the code. I can definitely recommend the app & service.

December 1, 2021

So nice to hear that Exporteo turned out to be a perfect fit for the integration with your supplier. I'm glad I could help with the template code modifications.

CAPAROL ICONS

Hey guys, we love your app. We need the same function for doing it vice versa (importing xml for fulfilment status update). You wrote you were working on an importing function. When can we expect that? Kind regards

November 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm still working on the new app to import fulfillment status from XML and other external sources. I plan to finish it this month. I'll contact you over email to make sure that the first version of the app meets your requirements.

NXT LVL USA

10 Stars if I can - we brought two 3rd party fulfillment centers online and Lukasz not only got us connected twice but also wrote a custom solution for us which took a lot of his time in such a short window - this is huge for us - thank you Lukasz from all of us at Takeover Industries :)

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's been a pleasure to set up the integration for you. I appreciate the smooth cooperation in testing that the connection works as expected.

Previous 1 3