Exporteo

Integrate your orders with any external system.

From $7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Exporteo - automate order export

PAPERCRAFT WORLD

Good app but the usage charges don't change automatically, similar to so many Shopify apps you have to pro-actively change the subscription before any large spike in orders otherwise you're charged way above and beyond the next subscription tier. But you can't always know that, it's impossible to predict the future, perhaps we can see billing structures more often that are not set up to cost you extra money for no reason. So great app but stay on your toes otherwise you'll pay for a year of the app in one month.

November 15, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry about the unpleasant surprise caused by the usage charge. I'm going to refund the difference to the amount as if you were on the higher plan. I'm also going to implement email notifications to let you know when it's more cost-efficient to switch to a higher plan.

Pet Picazzo

Location Germany

Great app, even greater support. The app itself can do a lot and if you get stuck, the support team is really responsive and will provide the solution you are looking for. Our fulfillment partner has very specific requirements to the XML we need to provide them and Lukasz from the Exporteo team provided great insights, support and - most importantly - a solution. Can Highly recommend both, the app and the team.

November 15, 2022

Many thanks for your kind words. I'm glad that I could help. Best of luck with your store!

Ladányi Bútorok

Location Hungary

Great app! It does save me sooo much money and effort. Highly recommended! Also Dominik is a very patient man :D He helped me even though i had no idea about this whole HTTP sending. And we managed to find a solution.

digitrends.ch

Location Switzerland

Lukasz is very helpful and we always received lightspeed support, when we needed it. I can fully recommend both their apps (Fulfilleo and Exporteo) and we use it daily- it saved us a lot of manual work.

Piipers

Location Sweden

The app is great, easy to understand and the support is outstanding! The team behind it really helped me out whenever I had issues :)

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much! We're pleased that that you like our app and support. 😊

Cas & Kas Webshop

Location Netherlands

I couldn't be happier with Exporteo and the support we received! We use the app to upload orders daily to our distribution partner and I was so pleased it could handle all the edge cases we needed

April 26, 2022

We also couldn't be happier serving your needs. 😃

Many thanks for your review!

BlitzBP

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is fantastic for order automation. We receive the order the second it's placed and gets injected into our software with no manual intervention. And the support is exceptional. My request for an XML modification was completed in less than a day and was exactly what I needed. Highly recommend this app.

March 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice review! 😊

Sharkskinco

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have received THE BEST customer service from Lukasz. His response was super fast and to the point. I tried all the other export apps, and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's straightforward to use, and their customer service makes the whole process even much much more manageable. I will be looking forward to any new apps from Solvenium!

February 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the heartwarming review!
It's been a pleasure to help you with the ERP integration.

Jake's Beverages

Location Germany

The app is super helpful for individual interfaces. It is easy to use and simple to understand. You can choose between the different types of export and test the export directly in the program. If you have any questions or need help developing an interface, Lukasz from Exporteo Support is always professional and offers his support. He works solution-oriented and quickly finds a way to solve the problem. I can only recommend everyone to try Exporteo.

January 28, 2022

I'm pleased to receive such a positive feedback. Thank you so much for your review!

AYMÉE

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

I had a complicated requirement, I wanted a solution which could export my sales done on Shopify POS on daily basis in a particular format to an FTP Server. Lukasz from Exporteo was extremely patient in understanding my requirement and modifying automation so his app could fulfil my requirements. Worked perfectly and super 5 star to Lukasz for his customer service. Thanks again

Previous 1 3