Exporteo

Exporteo | Reviews

by Solvenium

Integrate your orders with any external system.

Remote Verlag

The app and developer support is amazing. I was looking for an app like this for a week and after I found it, I was so happy. I had to modificate some code to integrate our supplier trough the app to our shop and Lukasz helped me so fast with editing the code. I can definitely recommend the app & service.

December 1, 2021

So nice to hear that Exporteo turned out to be a perfect fit for the integration with your supplier. I'm glad I could help with the template code modifications.

CAPAROL ICONS

Hey guys, we love your app. We need the same function for doing it vice versa (importing xml for fulfilment status update). You wrote you were working on an importing function. When can we expect that? Kind regards

November 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm still working on the new app to import fulfillment status from XML and other external sources. I plan to finish it this month. I'll contact you over email to make sure that the first version of the app meets your requirements.

NXT LVL USA

10 Stars if I can - we brought two 3rd party fulfillment centers online and Lukasz not only got us connected twice but also wrote a custom solution for us which took a lot of his time in such a short window - this is huge for us - thank you Lukasz from all of us at Takeover Industries :)

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's been a pleasure to set up the integration for you. I appreciate the smooth cooperation in testing that the connection works as expected.

VPS Medical Shop

Lukasz is an awesome human being! He always helped me quickly with my questions and problems without losing patience. We use Exporteo not only to outsource our shipping, but also to automatically reorder new goods from our manufacturers. I can absolutely recommend Exporteo – Lukasz does an extremely good job!

July 21, 2021

Oh, this is flattering! Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm happy that I could help. I appreciate all your feedback that helped me to improve Exporteo.

Tool Talk

Exporteo is a vital part of the automation workflow in our store. Set up is super simple and any new features requested have been implemented incredibly quickly. Support is on point! Can't fault it.

Low Intervention

I can't thank you enough for your help, support, etc.
I love this app. To be honest this app is awesome in terms of order export backend integration.
It would be great to have other functionalities like: stock and price export and also imports (Specially stock, price and returns) on the fly and also on cron jobs.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy that we could help with the integration setup.

We plan to build a new app that will have import functionalities.

Made4y.se

This helps us send or supplier order and delivery information. No need to do anything manually! And if it sounds hard to do, then you have Lukasz that will up and beyond to help you! (And we needed help :) )

azfarma

great app. works as expected. the support is great. Solvenium adapted the app to my needs in no time.

Family Halloween Store UK

This app is amazing. I have tried a few other apps but none come even close to this. It works perfectly and the support given is brilliant. Thanks again for your hard work!!

February 16, 2021

I'm pleased that our app meets your needs. Thank you for the wonderful review!

PoolAndSpaFlow

Looked for a while for an app that did what I needed. This app was perfectly suited to the order export I needed and was amazingly simple to implement. In addition, I asked to have some custom work added in to handle some other automations and they delivered perfectly. This app is a game changer for me.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy that my app fits your needs. It's been also a pleasure to do the custom work for you.

Previous 1