Exporteo

Exporteo

by Solvenium

Integrate your orders with any external system.

VPS Medical Shop

Lukasz is an awesome human being! He always helped me quickly with my questions and problems without losing patience. We use Exporteo not only to outsource our shipping, but also to automatically reorder new goods from our manufacturers. I can absolutely recommend Exporteo – Lukasz does an extremely good job!

July 21, 2021

Oh, this is flattering! Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm happy that I could help. I appreciate all your feedback that helped me to improve Exporteo.

Tool Talk

Exporteo is a vital part of the automation workflow in our store. Set up is super simple and any new features requested have been implemented incredibly quickly. Support is on point! Can't fault it.

Low Intervention

I can't thank you enough for your help, support, etc.
I love this app. To be honest this app is awesome in terms of order export backend integration.
It would be great to have other functionalities like: stock and price export and also imports (Specially stock, price and returns) on the fly and also on cron jobs.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy that we could help with the integration setup.

We plan to build a new app that will have import functionalities.

Made4y.se

This helps us send or supplier order and delivery information. No need to do anything manually! And if it sounds hard to do, then you have Lukasz that will up and beyond to help you! (And we needed help :) )

azfarma

great app. works as expected. the support is great. Solvenium adapted the app to my needs in no time.

Family Halloween Store UK

This app is amazing. I have tried a few other apps but none come even close to this. It works perfectly and the support given is brilliant. Thanks again for your hard work!!

February 16, 2021

I'm pleased that our app meets your needs. Thank you for the wonderful review!

PoolAndSpaFlow

Looked for a while for an app that did what I needed. This app was perfectly suited to the order export I needed and was amazingly simple to implement. In addition, I asked to have some custom work added in to handle some other automations and they delivered perfectly. This app is a game changer for me.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy that my app fits your needs. It's been also a pleasure to do the custom work for you.

Horror-Shop.com

We were looking for an app like this for a very long time. Does exactly what we needed. Customer Service is amazing, we needed an extra feature and it was added to the app in not time. Always helpful. Thank you so much!

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! It's so good to start the week with such a positive feedback. 😄
We also appreciate your cooperation in figuring out a way to set up the integration with your supplier.

YEAAH Seltzer

I've been using exporteo for a month now and it's just amazing! We are now able to automatically send selected orders to the ERP system of our dropshipping partner. I'm not a developer and have only very limited knowledge of XML. But I was still able to setup exporteo and automate the XML export. Whenever I had a question, Lukasz replied within minutes and offered a feasible solution. Great work! Thanks so much

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy that I could help.

James J. Fox, Dublin

More than 5 stars! The only app that does what we need to get our orders imported into our ERP software. Support from Lukasz has been top-notch, even around Christmas time he's been super helpful in customising our XML template to suit our needs. 100% recommended!

Previous 1