Exportly

Exportly

by Exportly

Automated Order Export to Quickbooks Online

Agatha boutique

Superb app ! The team was extremely fast in resolving the very few problems that occured during setup. My 3 Shopify stores are connected LIVE to my single Quickbooks file, wich is something only Exportly was able to do. No need to wait for nightly transfers, no connection problems ... Just Fantastic !!

Integrated MedCraft

Exportly is working great for us... We needed a bit of customization to get the orders to integrate properly with our QBO account. The team at Exportly did a great job, worked quickly and were very professional.

Eight Eyewear

Doesn't go back far enough with my sales, only showed a month worth of my sales, I needed to export the whole year. The setup looked fairly easy, it's a shame, I wanted to use this because Quickbooks app wasn't working for me, because of a Multi Currency issue.

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please contact Exportly support and we can arrange for the app to display more of your orders.

Wicked Cutz

I use this app on a daily basis to keep track of my exporting orders into QuickBooks. Great tool to have.

Sinister Labs

We tried them all and this is the best QB/Shopify integration app available. The support team is great as they respond very quickly and are open to implementing feedback.

Mondowholesale

Super easy to setup and does exactly what it says. Extremely fast and helpful support as well. Great app at a great price!