Quickbooks Online by Exportly

Quickbooks Online by Exportly

by Exportly

Automated Order and Refunds Export to Quickbooks Online

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

PHE-NO-MI-NAL! This is the first Quickbooks-sync app we've found (we've tried 3 or for others) that works PERFECTLY! Every other app had trouble syncing up either with our inventory, chart of accounts, or both. Exportly was able to sync up perfectly with our accounts and let us quickly and easily set up our exports to deposit to the right ones. Completely turn-key, we had the app installed, set up, and ACCURATELY syncing orders in about 60 seconds. SO happy!!
---UPDATE---
Reducing to 4 stars for one reason - there is no support contact link within the app. Had one minor issue with an export and had to come over to the Shopify app store to try to contact support. There should be a method of contact either listed or linked within the app for support.

Agatha boutique

Superb app ! The team was extremely fast in resolving the very few problems that occured during setup. My 3 Shopify stores are connected LIVE to my single Quickbooks file, wich is something only Exportly was able to do. No need to wait for nightly transfers, no connection problems ... Just Fantastic !!

Integrated MedCraft

Exportly is working great for us... We needed a bit of customization to get the orders to integrate properly with our QBO account. The team at Exportly did a great job, worked quickly and were very professional.

Eight Eyewear

Doesn't go back far enough with my sales, only showed a month worth of my sales, I needed to export the whole year. The setup looked fairly easy, it's a shame, I wanted to use this because Quickbooks app wasn't working for me, because of a Multi Currency issue.

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please contact Exportly support and we can arrange for the app to display more of your orders.

Wicked Cutz

I use this app on a daily basis to keep track of my exporting orders into QuickBooks. Great tool to have.

Sinister Labs

We tried them all and this is the best QB/Shopify integration app available. The support team is great as they respond very quickly and are open to implementing feedback.

Mondowholesale

Super easy to setup and does exactly what it says. Extremely fast and helpful support as well. Great app at a great price!