Use Duplicate to export your data from your current store to a new Shopify store in just a few steps. No files involved.
Expand to new markets
Easily create new stores for different currencies or languages, so your products can reach more customers.
If you find any issue with your export, you won't be charged. We also guarantee no information will be modified at your original store.
About Store Data Migration
About Duplicate Store
Free to install. You pay for each export depending on what you choose:
- Export all your Products. One is $0.1.
- Export all your Collections. One is $0.1,.
- Export all your Pages. One is $0.1.
- Export all your Blogs and Blog Posts. One is $0.1.
- Export all your Customers. One is $0.1.
- Export all your Orders. One is $0.1.
- One-time payment, no ongoing costs.
- One resource under each item costs only $0.1, and the minimum charge for each item is $2. For example, if you have 21 products to copy, you only need to pay $2.1
Note: The functionality to export products will not work for stores with more than 1,0000 products. If the number of productsin your shop exceeds 10000, please send me an email. Our technical experts can provide you with super VIP service, which has achieved the desired effect
What Duplicate Can Copy
- Products — Including product images, product variants, inventory and shipping information.
- Collections — Including smart and custom collections. Pages
- Blog — Including blog posts
- Orders history — Including customers and orders.
- Page ........
Successful Copy Guarantee
If you find any issue with the exported data, you won't be charged.
Convenient and Reliable
Our app allows you to, automatically and in a bulk, copy all your Shopify information to another Shopify store. A few clicks and you have all your old store data duplicated into a new one. No technical skills needed.
Most recent reviews
TIMOTHY HAN / EDITION | UK
The app keeps hanging and doesn't complete copy. Customer support is near non-existent as have messaged numerous times to try and sort issues with no luck. Waste of money.
This app doesn't work. I set the target to someone else's Shopify shop, but it didn't work.This app is said to be easy to use, but it doesn't run
Hello, you need to log in to our app in the source store, and then associate your target store by clicking bind more shopping stores. If your target store has already installed our app, you need to first uninstall our app in the target store, and then associate your target store through bind more shopping stores.
Works as expected, everything was duplicated seamlessly. Great app, I can recommend it, fair pricing!