Multiple Export Profiles
Create custom templates for multiple vendors / 3PL / product feeds. Export orders, draft orders, products, customers, collections, and more.
Customized CSV / Excel Exports
Add your own custom fields, include only the fields you need, re-order columns, use formulas, conditional logic, advanced filters, and more!
Schedule and Automate
Automatically generate your CSV exports as frequent as every 15 minutes and deliver them via email, FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, Dropbox, or S3.
About EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports
Easily export orders, draft orders, products, collections, customers, and other data to CSV / TSV / TXT / Excel (XLS or XLSX). Customize your report the way you want, including as many or as little data as you need. It's easy to use, yet very flexible!
Save time from manually editing your files to fit your desired format. You can even schedule to have them delivered via email, FTP, SFTP (SSH), Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3 (AWS) as frequent as every 15 minutes and also hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Oh, and you can also create multiple export profiles and scheduled tasks! This means you can have a specific template for your accounting software, your dropshipper or 3PL provider, Google or Facebook feeds, or whoever else needs a copy of your Shopify data and have them run at different times.
If you're migrating from Magento, we've been told by some of our customers that our app is the closest one they could find to Xtento Order Export in terms of flexibility.
- Orders (including additional product fields such as the barcode, product handle, variant options, image URLs, and inventory quantity)
- Draft Orders
- Order Risks (such as the risk score and Shopify's recommended action)
- Fulfillment Events (such as the delivery date and status)
- Transactions (such as the authorization code and payment details)
- Cart Attributes (aka "Note Attributes," each attribute can be placed in its own column)
- Line Item Properties (each property can be placed in its own column)
- Product Variants
- Product Cost / COGS
- UTM Parameters
- Inventory (supports multi-location)
- Data generated by apps such as Infinite Options, Bold Product Options, & Metafields Editor.
- BUILT-IN REPORT TEMPLATES. Get started very quickly by using one of our many built-in export templates, which you can modify for further customization (e.g. Google Shopping Feed, Sales Reports, Unfulfilled Orders, etc.).
- MULTIPLE PRESETS.
- AUTOMATE YOUR REPORTING.
- CUSTOM FIELDS. Use your own static values or combine them with data from other fields.
- CALCULATED FIELDS. Do you find yourself having to manually edit your report in Excel after exporting it? This feature gives you even more flexibility that could potentially save you hours of manual editing. We support arithmetic operations, text operations, functions, and conditional expressions (we use Python syntax which is very readable and human-friendly).
- ADVANCED CUSTOM FILTERS.
- GROUPING AND AGGREGATION. Create summary reports by grouping and aggregating your data.
- Google Drive,
- Amazon S3
Pricing 7-day free trial
10 Export Profiles & Schedules.
Schedule exports every 15 minutes.
Custom & Calculated Fields.
Email / FTP / SFTP / Dropbox / Google Drive.
25 Export Profiles.
Amazon S3 Integration.
Grouping & Aggregation.
60-Day Export History.
50 Export Profiles.
Very Large Datasets.
90-Day Export History.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 55 reviews
Most recent reviews
Kuhl Sleep Mattress
We use this app to help reconcile our vendor invoices versus those of fulfilled items in the Shopify site and general reporting. At first it didn't quite do what we needed automatically so we needed to dump extra data and manually filter it down for what lines were fulfilled but Jonathan, one of the Co-Founders and Developers, answered my support request ticket personally. In a matter of a week or two they added the Line Level Last Fulfillment date so we can set it up as a filter. This will still require testing but alone shows the level of customer service and response time of their team. As a data export tool, we've been using it for a few weeks and it works great, we're excited to see what other things this app can do for us to help automate the extract of data from our Shopify Store to our main report suite.
So far so good! Really appreciate their willingness to help and response time!
We need to publish our store inventory every 15 minutes to an external source. Setting this up and ensuring the data was accurate was extremely simple. I needed a little help with some of the field calculations and their support was first class.
Easy to use and best support so far on Shopify !
I recommend this app for anyone interested in saving time doing exports.
Keep up the good work !!