Multiple Export Profiles
Create custom templates for multiple vendors / 3PL / product feeds. Export orders, draft orders, products, customers, collections, and more.
Customized CSV / Excel Exports
Add your own custom fields, include only the fields you need, re-order columns, rename columns, use formulas, filters, and more!
Schedule and Automate
Automatically generate your CSV exports as frequent as every 15 minutes and deliver them via email, FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, Dropbox, or S3.
About EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports
Easily export orders, draft orders, products, collections, customers, and other data to CSV / TSV / TXT / Excel (XLS or XLSX). Customize your report the way you want, including as many or as little data as you need. It's easy to use, yet very flexible!
Save time from manually editing your files to fit your desired format. You can even schedule to have them delivered via email, FTP, SFTP (SSH), Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3 (AWS) as frequent as every 15 minutes and also hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Oh, and you can also create multiple export profiles and scheduled tasks! This means you can have a specific template for your accounting software, your dropshipper or 3PL provider, Google or Facebook feeds, or whoever else needs a copy of your Shopify data and have them run at different times.
If you're migrating from Magento, we've been told by some of our customers that our app is the closest one they could find to Xtento Order Export in terms of flexibility.
- Orders (including additional product fields such as the barcode, product handle, variant options, image URLs, and inventory quantity)
- Draft Orders
- Order Risks (such as the risk score and Shopify's recommended action)
- Fulfillment Events (such as the delivery date and status)
- Transactions (such as the authorization code and payment details)
- Cart Attributes (aka "Note Attributes," each attribute can be placed in its own column)
- Line Item Properties (each property can be placed in its own column)
- Product Variants
- Product Cost / COGS
- UTM Parameters
- Inventory (supports multi-location)
- Data generated by apps such as Infinite Options, Bold Product Options, & Metafields Editor.
- BUILT-IN REPORT TEMPLATES. Get started very quickly by using one of our many built-in export templates, which you can modify for further customization (e.g. Google Shopping Feed, Sales Reports, Unfulfilled Orders, etc.).
- MULTIPLE PRESETS.
- AUTOMATE YOUR REPORTING.
- CUSTOM FIELDS. Use your own static values or combine them with data from other fields.
- CALCULATED FIELDS. Do you find yourself having to manually edit your report in Excel after exporting it? This feature gives you even more flexibility that could potentially save you hours of manual editing. We support arithmetic operations, text operations, functions, and conditional expressions (we use Python syntax which is very readable and human-friendly).
- ADVANCED CUSTOM FILTERS.
- GROUPING AND AGGREGATION. Create summary reports by grouping and aggregating your data.
Are you a Shopify Partner looking to see if our app will work for your clients? Contact us for a free account (dev/affiliate stores only)!
- Google Drive,
- Amazon S3
Pricing 7-day free trial
10 Export Profiles & Schedules.
Schedule exports every 15 minutes.
Custom & Calculated Fields.
Email / FTP / SFTP / Dropbox / Google Drive.
25 Export Profiles.
Amazon S3 Integration.
Grouping & Aggregation.
60-Day Export History.
50 Export Profiles.
Very Large Datasets.
90-Day Export History.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 46 reviews
Most recent reviews
We have been using EZ Exporter for about a month so far, to export a couple of datasheets on a daily basis. You have to set up the app on your end. That leaves room for experimentation and extended customization, but it can become more tedious if you are not familiar enough with coding, or if you are just impatient.
The support is pretty friendly and fast. Every time we have needed their help, they were eager to help us get things done.
T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶v̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶o̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶.̶c̶s̶v̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶.̶x̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶t̶w̶a̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶p̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶.̶x̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
(Edit: Since our last review, EZ Exporter - Data Exports implemented both the .xls and .xlsx file formats also.)
All in all it is a very good app, and we are definitely recommending it!
Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com
Amazingly powerful and easy to use. Lets you make full use of your data ANYWHERE outside of Shopify. Excellent support team for questions and requested enhancements.
We use this app to manage 6 sites and are drilled by how efficient, well built and useful it is. Most importantly, the support is excellent. I get quick very helpful replies from the team who put in all effort to resolve any issues you may have.