EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

GlobeIn

I was testing this app during the trial period to capture order processing time and "Click to Bell" performance. I reached out to support and was blown away with the comprehensive response with examples and reference links. We are very excited to leverage this app moving forward based on all of the predetermined fields it captures plus the flexibility to develop custom fields.
Lastly if the support I received during the first day of the free trial is an indication of what's to come, Highview is the best app developer I've ever come across.

STONE AND STRAND

This app is amazing! Instead of pulling multiple reports and then synthesizing the data we need into one; with EZ exporter, we're able to create custom reports which satisfy critical operational and reporting needs and which can be automated to be delivered to our inboxes on a daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed basis. Their templates are a great too, and the customer service is awesome! They've actually proactively reached out to provide me support and have also quickly implemented new data fields in response to our information needs. One of my favorite Shopify apps by far!

Willow Park Wines & Spirits

This app preforms everything it says it does with ease. When I did have an issue Jonathan was able to help me in no time at all. The speed on the support has been amazing!

Pop on Veneers

Great app to export data out of Shopify. Support is excellent, very responsive. Very helpful. Can export data based on order name, which was crucial for us.

Band of Rascals

If you think "Well, looks like this report is not possible with the app". Jonathan comes with a great idea and make it happen. I wish I could give 6 stars for this app and the support team.

Super Heroes Warehouse

So far I haven't find anything that this app cannot do (export). After a few days using it, the feeling is that will never need any other app for exporting. Also, support was fast, detailed and efficient. Perhaps our easiest and no brainer 5 stars review on Shopify.

AYNAYA

Hands down the best app there is on Shopify, Jonathan is the most helpful person I have come across on any platform and app, he responds super quick and makes sure to help out immediately, he goes above and beyond to make sure your issue is sorted. He and the App deserve much more than the permitted stars. Thanks for all your help once again

CaniBrands

This app is fantastic. I use it to export data from Shopify into our PowerBI reporting. It is much more than just a data connector. You can manipulate data before exporting making complex reporting simple. To top that off, the support team is the best support team I have encountered in the Shopify app store. Prompt, dedicated and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to export data from Shopify. Note: I have scheduled nightly exports from Shopify to Google Drive using this app. My PowerBI is scheduled to run every morning and picks up updated data from Google Drive.

SleepHub

Setup of EZ Export was incredibly straight forward, we had some specific requirements which the app covered nicely. Documentation is straight forward and understandable with good examples. The developers were happy to answer our questions up front and helped us identify which of the suite of apps was best for our purposes and answered all questions promptly with helpful answers.

LATITUDE4G

Very good application with good documentation and the technical support provided was excellent! All responses were quick and provided valuable recommendations and solutions. EZ Exporter - Data Exports allowed the team to meet business requirements easily.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8