EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

Export orders, products & more to FTP, Google Sheets, etc.

From $29.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

snarkynurses

This app has completely changed our work flow - I am SO THANKFUL. The customer service from Jonathan was amazing. Thank you again!

Normod

Location Turkey

We have been using this app to a very full extent for almost a year now and I must say, its the best customer service that we have gotten from any Shopify app available.
Always timely, always helpful and we asked A LOT for a company of our scale (+20 different e-mail sessions)
Very recommended, very happy with it.

Customer Care Plus

I'm using EZ Exporter to make my life easier and this app surely is helping me a lot! Saves a lot of time that I can use to do other stuff. Plus, their Support Team is the best. I contacted them with an issue and Jonathan, their developer, could resolve my problem in a matter of minutes. Good job! 5 stars!

Lucid Candle

Efficient, automated transfer of data is absolutely critical for any ecommerce selling at volume. Shopify is a great platform but lacks native data transfer automation functionality. We use EZ Exporter (along with EZ Fulfill and EZ Inventory) to automate all data flows between our website and our ERP system. We are extremely satisfied with the apps. They are intuitive, inexpensive and extremely versatile. Our legacy ERP system is old and idiosyncratic. We have been able to tailor the form and organization of all our Shopify data into tables that fit right in it though. With EZ Exporter's "calculated fields" you are almost unlimited in how you can manipulate your website's data. If there is anything you cannot figure out, Jonathan Calazan will get back to you usually within 24 hours with thorough, actionable advice. Really a terrific group of apps that allow our business to run smoothly. Very happy!

namokiMODS

This app is amazingly useful and we rely it on it daily to export order data in the exact format needed using their many calculated fields formulas. Jonathan is also extremely prompt and helpful in resolving any issues we might face. Highly recommended!

Okra & Molly

Cannot live without this app. I don't now how anyone could stay organized or make multiple sales without EZ to organize everything. so customizable, and the team is super helpful.

Goods Of Japan

Awesome. 7 days free trials. I could export all collections with rules, handles, titles etc.! I recommend

Maison Beljanski

This app is fantastic! You can export practically anything. The best part for us is being able to export calculated values. You can use all kinds of arithmetic and logical calculations. I had to ask support for help with a few formulas and setup questions and found them responsive, helpful and accurate. Very happy, highly recommend

Storey

I have two stores with EZ Exporter app downloaded.
The app does exactly what I want it to do and more.
Jonathan, the co-founder and developer is fantastic. He has gone above and beyond to help create formulas to my required needs.
A must have app for customising CSV exports. Could not fault them whatsoever.
Thank you!! Look forward to continuing to work together :)

Wattbike UK

One of the best exporter apps (and I have tried many of them), it allows you to customise headers, create custom fields and even do calculations on the fly. Also, the support is second to none! Very impressed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9