EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV reports and automated data exports. Made easy.

Brands4all

We have been using EZ Exporter for about a month so far, to export a couple of datasheets on a daily basis. You have to set up the app on your end. That leaves room for experimentation and extended customization, but it can become more tedious if you are not familiar enough with coding, or if you are just impatient.

The support is pretty friendly and fast. Every time we have needed their help, they were eager to help us get things done.

The only caveat is it only supports exporting .csv files, when we needed .xls files. It is not a big deal, of course, since you will only have to convert them manually using a spreadsheet compatible software, but it is worth mentioning that one extra step is needed to end up with your desired .xls files.

All in all it is a very good app, and we are definitely recommending it!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

JavaMania

Amazingly powerful and easy to use. Lets you make full use of your data ANYWHERE outside of Shopify. Excellent support team for questions and requested enhancements.

Perry Ellis

We use this app to manage 6 sites and are drilled by how efficient, well built and useful it is. Most importantly, the support is excellent. I get quick very helpful replies from the team who put in all effort to resolve any issues you may have.

TheMHZ

Great app and great service. Makes exporting different types of reports very easy. Everything is customizable so you can make the report exactly how you need it. We use it to export orders reports for different suppliers, each in its own format. It saves us plenty of valuable time everyday.

ANSON CALDER

I'm blown away with this app and the team supporting it. I had a struggle getting a report to pull right with some calculated fields and the support team noticed my issue before I even had time to reach out and ask for their assistance. They sent me the right info I needed and then also said they tested it and it's working in their test environment. Wow!!! We're still only a couple months in with them and I'm loving it! Great price for the value.

I use EZ Exporter to pull custom and templated reports so I can more easily get my data out of Shopify in a better format. There are certain data points I can't get out of Shopify that this app solves for me.

Pack for Camp

Fantastic app to easily extract the info I need from Shopify orders. Much more flexible than native Shopify Export. Also a great way to automate reports. This is saving me time every day from manual reports that I used to send to suppliers. Support is also super responsive and helpful if I had a question. 5 stars!

Amabrush GmbH

Very useful app with a clear structure and a lot of possibilities, compared to others it has more functions and a better way of organizing the exports, also supports sending files to FTP, Mail, Online Storage and file compressing

the support is also very fast responding, friendly and competent (:

Sherpa Adventure Gear

EZ Exporter is an impressive app with loads of capability that gets us the data we need in the formats that we want. It is a critical part of our business and we are very impressed with the team at Highview Apps and the quality of work that they have put forth in this app.

First Tactical

This is a fantastic app with great features! Custom and calculated fields get us the exact order exports that we need delivered to FTP for our back-end system to pick up. We couldnt have asked for more.

But wait it gets better.

We experienced an issue due to some high volume coming through our site and the developer responded immediately and worked on a fix for us over the weekend.

I am very impressed with this app and its developers and look forward to using this app for a long time to come.

Aberdeen and North East Scotland Music Festival Association

We use this app to help process entries to a music festival. It acts as a bridge between Shopify and a Filemaker database. We gather a lot of detail in Shopify which has to be split out for timetabling and producing certificates and adjudication reports for each performer. The app is fairly easy to use, and when our data needs became a little complex we received speedy and really helpful responses from the developers of the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5