EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Perfume Direct

Excellent app & brilliant support from Jonathan! Perfect for generating product feeds for different marketplaces & affiliate networks!

The Pump Station & Nurtury

After spending days and days trying to export my shopify data into a worksheet that I could then bring into MyRegistry I found myself incredibly frustrated. Unneccesary data was taking over my worksheet. I called Shopify and learned about this app. I was able to send Jonathan the template needed for MyRegistry and it was amazing!!!!!! Totally eliminateed the data base import issue that took up at least 8-10 hours of my time!

SEFHT

very efficient and very versatile app. In a short time I was able to customize the feeds that with other apps was unthinkable.
Fast and decisive assistance service.
All perfect.
App very recommended for those who need to do custom feeds.

Pillow Buddies

This app makes my life much easier. Takes some time to adjust the data settings, but customer service has been awesome. Very helpfull. Would recommend to everyone!

The Keratin Store

I had a huge task ahead to export all product links with all smart and manual collections in order to properly create a list of 301 redirects. Jonathan solved my problem geniously easy. Thank you!

Bose Pop-Up Store

I can't say enough good things. The product works seamlessly and the customer support I've received from Jonathan and his team has been world class.

Brands4all

We have been using EZ Exporter for about a month so far, to export a couple of datasheets on a daily basis. You have to set up the app on your end. That leaves room for experimentation and extended customization, but it can become more tedious if you are not familiar enough with coding, or if you are just impatient.

The support is pretty friendly and fast. Every time we have needed their help, they were eager to help us get things done.

T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶v̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶o̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶.̶c̶s̶v̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶.̶x̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶t̶w̶a̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶p̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶.̶x̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
(Edit: Since our last review, EZ Exporter - Data Exports implemented both the .xls and .xlsx file formats also.)

All in all it is a very good app, and we are definitely recommending it!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

JavaMania

Amazingly powerful and easy to use. Lets you make full use of your data ANYWHERE outside of Shopify. Excellent support team for questions and requested enhancements.

Perry Ellis

We use this app to manage 6 sites and are drilled by how efficient, well built and useful it is. Most importantly, the support is excellent. I get quick very helpful replies from the team who put in all effort to resolve any issues you may have.

TheMHZ

Great app and great service. Makes exporting different types of reports very easy. Everything is customizable so you can make the report exactly how you need it. We use it to export orders reports for different suppliers, each in its own format. It saves us plenty of valuable time everyday.