EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Mingolo.it

I am so happy I found this app. It allows you to customize everything yourself and it works perfectly. Support is super fast and super helpful.
Other export apps we tried were not reliable and had very slow support.

The company also has many other apps, such as eznotify which is very useful with slack integration and slash commands. One of the few companies that creates superb shopify apps.

10/10 would recommend

Wallace & Co.

A really well built Shopify application. It has a wide variety of features to use, but also gives you the ability to do it all yourself. Support team are super responsive and helpful.

Kuhl Sleep Mattress

We use this app to help reconcile our vendor invoices versus those of fulfilled items in the Shopify site and general reporting. At first it didn't quite do what we needed automatically so we needed to dump extra data and manually filter it down for what lines were fulfilled but Jonathan, one of the Co-Founders and Developers, answered my support request ticket personally. In a matter of a week or two they added the Line Level Last Fulfillment date so we can set it up as a filter. This will still require testing but alone shows the level of customer service and response time of their team. As a data export tool, we've been using it for a few weeks and it works great, we're excited to see what other things this app can do for us to help automate the extract of data from our Shopify Store to our main report suite.

So far so good! Really appreciate their willingness to help and response time!

Greenphones

We need to publish our store inventory every 15 minutes to an external source. Setting this up and ensuring the data was accurate was extremely simple. I needed a little help with some of the field calculations and their support was first class.

www.comfyballs.ch

Easy to use and best support so far on Shopify !
I recommend this app for anyone interested in saving time doing exports.
Keep up the good work !!

Perfume Direct

Excellent app & brilliant support from Jonathan! Perfect for generating product feeds for different marketplaces & affiliate networks!

The Pump Station & Nurtury

After spending days and days trying to export my shopify data into a worksheet that I could then bring into MyRegistry I found myself incredibly frustrated. Unneccesary data was taking over my worksheet. I called Shopify and learned about this app. I was able to send Jonathan the template needed for MyRegistry and it was amazing!!!!!! Totally eliminateed the data base import issue that took up at least 8-10 hours of my time!

SEFHT

very efficient and very versatile app. In a short time I was able to customize the feeds that with other apps was unthinkable.
Fast and decisive assistance service.
All perfect.
App very recommended for those who need to do custom feeds.

Pillow Buddies

This app makes my life much easier. Takes some time to adjust the data settings, but customer service has been awesome. Very helpfull. Would recommend to everyone!

The Keratin Store

I had a huge task ahead to export all product links with all smart and manual collections in order to properly create a list of 301 redirects. Jonathan solved my problem geniously easy. Thank you!