EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Aberdeen and North East Scotland Music Festival Association

We use this app to help process entries to a music festival. It acts as a bridge between Shopify and a Filemaker database. We gather a lot of detail in Shopify which has to be split out for timetabling and producing certificates and adjudication reports for each performer. The app is fairly easy to use, and when our data needs became a little complex we received speedy and really helpful responses from the developers of the app.

Craft Gin Club

We use the app to download and send orders to our 3PL in the correct format etc and it does the job just perfectly. Im sure we will find lots of other uses for it, such as reporting etc. Quick and fast support with great turnaround times when changes needed. Jon

Homefix Online

There is a wealth of information hidden in the data Shopify stores on its servers, but only a fraction is available in the standard exports in your Shopify Admin. EZ Exporter gives you access to all the information that is usually hidden, in an easy to use, straightforward way. Scheduling and email options create whole new opportunities to get a better grip on your data. And if you struggle to get the right data out of Shopify, the support given by the Highview team is absolutely amazing: fast, full of insights and suggestions.

EZ Exporter has become a standard app in the many stores we manage.

Wilson Farm

Our store's multiple fulfillment processes requires uploading orders into numerous back-end systems, and EZ Exporter is our tool of choice. It's EZ to work with and its functionality is virtually endless.

Rokooj, LLC

This app does exactly what we need it to do which we never thought would be possible. We have customizations on our site and this app still allows us to pull this data. Support is phenomenal and have been there for us whenever we needed them.

macUwell

Generally a really good app.
There are some shortcomings on the filter and update options, I hope those get added some day soon, then it will be a fill 5 star review

Dinner To Doorbells

Great app that gives us exports of exactly what we need, and Jonathan was SO helpful when I had a question! Highly recommend.

Eq Nutrition

Amazing support and excellent app. I would highly recommend.

Pondmegastore

Jonathan has been the most responsive person at the other end of an app I have ever encountered. This app does everything for every vendor we have and is the most important part of our store and between locations. I cannot say enough about this app or the developer. Thank you so much.
Zac deGarmeaux
PondMegastore.com

Zintus

I install the app and I solve many problems. it's a very usefully app.