EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Evconnect

This app helped my business A LOT to automate end be so much more cost effective. The money spent for the app i get back times 100 every month.

Getinshapenow

Amazing plugin!
You guys are awesome - keep doing great job!

Schrittmacher

Best App for creating custom data-feeds.
The support is great! Every question was answered very quickly and good solutions were found.

Big thanks to the team of Highview Apps!!!

Direct Sports Inc

This app and the customer service has been top notch. For those that are migrating from Magento, this app is as close to Xtento Order exports as you can get to help with translating order fields, scheduling, etc - I did not find another app that came close.

Jonathan answered every question we had and was huge help in getting us launch ready. Huge props, a big thank you and I highly recommend.

Luy2001

All the necessary functions are complete.
It is the most advanced as APP which can customize CSV.
Email support is also very good.

日本語のレビューが少ないので日本語でも。
普段は開発を行っていますが、追加したプロダクトオプションを抽出したり、3つのvariantをそれぞれ別々でCSVにすることも出来るので、運用改善に役立ちます。 CSV関係のAPPでは現在一番の高機能に思えます。

Amidoki

Ez Exporter is a very good app and developers are very effective to help or try make their app fits perfectly to your need. We love it !
Thank you very much !

Jaycotts Co Uk

We've been very pleased with the functionality of this app, and support has been first rate

The Knight Guard

We use their exporter across all 3 brands. Great to work with, had an issue needing fixing, sent an email to the app developers who responded almost instantly and they went above and beyond to create new conditional options to allow the necessary info we needed to be exported.

Highly recommend this app.

Miramonte Winery Vendor

I use both their Importer and the Exporter. Mapping data isn't something I've ever done, or am even familiar with. This app does it perfectly. And the support is probably the best I've ever worked with. They are on top of any emerging issues, very quick and responsive to questions and issues that I have encountered while getting it set up. I also like that they have honed the interface to make it simple yet powerful. It takes some trial and error, but once it's set up, it's very reliable.

Equinosis

Excellent. Thanks, Highview team. Just what we need to keep accounting & CRM in synch with Shopify.

Great tool and impressive support.