EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Direct Sports Inc

This app and the customer service has been top notch. For those that are migrating from Magento, this app is as close to Xtento Order exports as you can get to help with translating order fields, scheduling, etc - I did not find another app that came close.

Jonathan answered every question we had and was huge help in getting us launch ready. Huge props, a big thank you and I highly recommend.

Luy2001

All the necessary functions are complete.
It is the most advanced as APP which can customize CSV.
Email support is also very good.

日本語のレビューが少ないので日本語でも。
普段は開発を行っていますが、追加したプロダクトオプションを抽出したり、3つのvariantをそれぞれ別々でCSVにすることも出来るので、運用改善に役立ちます。 CSV関係のAPPでは現在一番の高機能に思えます。

Amidoki

Ez Exporter is a very good app and developers are very effective to help or try make their app fits perfectly to your need. We love it !
Thank you very much !

Jaycotts Co Uk

We've been very pleased with the functionality of this app, and support has been first rate

The Knight Guard

We use their exporter across all 3 brands. Great to work with, had an issue needing fixing, sent an email to the app developers who responded almost instantly and they went above and beyond to create new conditional options to allow the necessary info we needed to be exported.

Highly recommend this app.

Miramonte Winery Vendor

I use both their Importer and the Exporter. Mapping data isn't something I've ever done, or am even familiar with. This app does it perfectly. And the support is probably the best I've ever worked with. They are on top of any emerging issues, very quick and responsive to questions and issues that I have encountered while getting it set up. I also like that they have honed the interface to make it simple yet powerful. It takes some trial and error, but once it's set up, it's very reliable.

Equinosis

Excellent. Thanks, Highview team. Just what we need to keep accounting & CRM in synch with Shopify.

Great tool and impressive support.

Toyuniverse

Simply awesome, it's such a pleasure when you find an App that does exactly what is says it will. We tried a lot of Exporters and all of them had some sort of limitation - not EZ Exporter it does everything it should and more. Support is awesome, pretty much instant response and they added some functionality which will save our business hours and hours of manual fiddling around.

100% recommend.

Muuio

Great app for feeds. Easy to use and a lot of setup possibilities. The service from Highview is fast and understandable.

We've spare a lot of time using this app and it fullfill more than we had expected.

Beyond Clothing Usa

This app functions great! Export functionality for FTP/email work exactly like you'd want them to. There are a TON of data points you can export from orders so I can't imagine there would be any data you need that isn't exportable. We even needed a couple of extra data points extracted that we weren't originally able to and the support team listened to this request and made the change to their app within a week or two!!

Great team, great product! They strive to achieve the best customer experience possible and it shows! Will definitely be using Highview App products in the future!