EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Patricksherwin

I use this app to export orders to an international distributor for e-commerce sales. The people at Highview Apps were responsive to my questions and even created a feature that would enable me to do what I needed to do the way I needed to do it. I don't usually give reviews for products but this one deserved it.

Store Armadillomerino Com

After looking around for an easy way to extract and email inventory data out of Shopify we decided on EZ Exporter. The name says it all. It is easy, and works. Simple to setup, works as they say it would, and runs in the background. Perfect for what we wanted! Thank you for delivering, and we would recommend this to other stores.

Max And Kevin

This app is great! It is reliable, easy to use, and has saved us a ton of time. This took out hours of manual work for us...thank you!

Dpaw

Simply the best.
the amount of time this saves our staff is incredible. You have access to every bit of information you need, and it's very easy to use. Perfect app for data reconciliation and review.

Arkk Copenhagen Us

Amazing app! Helped us streamline a lot of manual tasks that now just deliver all the right datasets to our FTP.

Evconnect

This app helped my business A LOT to automate end be so much more cost effective. The money spent for the app i get back times 100 every month.

Getinshapenow

Amazing plugin!
You guys are awesome - keep doing great job!

Schrittmacher

Best App for creating custom data-feeds.
The support is great! Every question was answered very quickly and good solutions were found.

Big thanks to the team of Highview Apps!!!

Direct Sports Inc

This app and the customer service has been top notch. For those that are migrating from Magento, this app is as close to Xtento Order exports as you can get to help with translating order fields, scheduling, etc - I did not find another app that came close.

Jonathan answered every question we had and was huge help in getting us launch ready. Huge props, a big thank you and I highly recommend.

Luy2001

All the necessary functions are complete.
It is the most advanced as APP which can customize CSV.
Email support is also very good.

日本語のレビューが少ないので日本語でも。
普段は開発を行っていますが、追加したプロダクトオプションを抽出したり、3つのvariantをそれぞれ別々でCSVにすることも出来るので、運用改善に役立ちます。 CSV関係のAPPでは現在一番の高機能に思えます。