EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Evercreatures

Excellent, exactly waht we needed to service our Dropshippers, thanks!

National Bee Supplies

Johnathan and Ralph have been absolutely brilliant and EZ Exporter has been an invaluable app to help 'plug the gap' between Shopify and our back office systems.

To be perfectly honest, the whole experience was that good, we'd have no issues whatsoever purchasing EZ Importer too.

Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks,
Richard

Ledbury Dev

Great support - super helpful and quick response!

Swiftwick

Excellent app and support. Very full-featured vs other order export apps. Customize column headings, add calculated or blank fields easily to match existing mapping. Super-responsive with questions and support.

Patricksherwin

I use this app to export orders to an international distributor for e-commerce sales. The people at Highview Apps were responsive to my questions and even created a feature that would enable me to do what I needed to do the way I needed to do it. I don't usually give reviews for products but this one deserved it.

Store Armadillomerino Com

After looking around for an easy way to extract and email inventory data out of Shopify we decided on EZ Exporter. The name says it all. It is easy, and works. Simple to setup, works as they say it would, and runs in the background. Perfect for what we wanted! Thank you for delivering, and we would recommend this to other stores.

Max And Kevin

This app is great! It is reliable, easy to use, and has saved us a ton of time. This took out hours of manual work for us...thank you!

Dpaw

Simply the best.
the amount of time this saves our staff is incredible. You have access to every bit of information you need, and it's very easy to use. Perfect app for data reconciliation and review.

Arkk Copenhagen Us

Amazing app! Helped us streamline a lot of manual tasks that now just deliver all the right datasets to our FTP.

Evconnect

This app helped my business A LOT to automate end be so much more cost effective. The money spent for the app i get back times 100 every month.