EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Zoono.com

This is an excellent App out of the box and there is also quick, useful support for custom requirements.

Bookcase.Club

EZ Exporter has made shipment review and fulfillment much easier. Sales tracking is outstanding. With the level of manipulation I have with the EZ Exporter reports, they have been a life saver in our day to day business.

Fragile

Best export app , all good !

Weinfürst

We tested some other reporting apps in Shopify but this is the best we used so far. It's usability and performance is way better than the others.
Also the customer support is very helpful. They solved our problems in 95% of cases within 2 days.

Whitaker Brothers

Tip top software, expertly realized. Solved my data export problems with total customization in about a half a day. If you're thinking about getting this, stop thinking and just do it.

RealSteel Center

As both a Shopify Partner and a Shopify Plus store owner, I've had experience with well over 100 different Shopify apps by different developers. I rarely leave reviews, but the team at Highview Apps that created the excellent EZ Exporter app deserve to have a light shone on them.

The app itself is fantastic for anyone that has data export needs beyond what is available natively from Shopify. I tested them all prior to choosing EZ Exporter for our solution and found that it was superior in every comparable metric: configurability, conditional logic, scheduling and automation features.

There are a ton of standard data templates out of the box within the app that will be plug and play for most users, but for those like us that require a fully custom solution to fit the bill of your exported data needs, the sheer configurability afforded by the filters, formulas and conditional logic makes this app a true toolkit that can be configured to your specific needs versus one that needs to be shoehorned in to fit.

One of the often overlooked areas for app users that have complex non-standard usage needs is the quality of support materials. This is an area where the group at Highview Apps really shines. The depth and breath of their online documentation and knowledge base really stands out from the pack. It really shows that they have invested a considerable amount of their time and energy  into their product which is a huge bonus for businesses looking for a long-term solution that will be supported for years to come.

When it comes to their support, it has exceeded my expectations at every opportunity. Our initial setup proved too complex for our internal team as we attempted to slice and dice non-standard data to fit specific output parameters. An email to their support netted a quick response from Jonathan who is both a co-founder and developer. He attacked our unique request with enthusiasm and was able to provide a configured export report that was exactly what we needed.

As a further testament to their superior support, they recently proactively reached out to us when they started seeing an error in our daily export. Before I even had the opportunity to reach out to request their assistance with troubleshooting an arcane data encoding issues caused by our stores unique data, they contacted me to let us know they noticed an issue and were working on a fix which they then had in place in less than 12 hours. I've never experienced this level of dedication from a 3rd party Shopify app before.

If you have actually read this far into this review then one of the last things on your due diligence list is probably vetting the affordability. For us and I'm sure most other users, the time savings created by the automation features of this app make it a no-brainer. We have set up a daily report that gets used by multiple teams within our organization. This report had previously taken multiple hours each day to generate by hand out of Shopify. The time savings in staff hours created by the apps automation of this tedious task more than pays for itself each and every day.

I can not recommend this app and the developers at Highview Apps enough. If you have data export needs and are still on the fence about which solution to choose, let me save you some time by recommending you put EZ Exporter at the top of your list and give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Mike Schmalbach

Mingolo.it

I am so happy I found this app. It allows you to customize everything yourself and it works perfectly. Support is super fast and super helpful.
Other export apps we tried were not reliable and had very slow support.

The company also has many other apps, such as eznotify which is very useful with slack integration and slash commands. One of the few companies that creates superb shopify apps.

10/10 would recommend

Wallace & Co.

A really well built Shopify application. It has a wide variety of features to use, but also gives you the ability to do it all yourself. Support team are super responsive and helpful.

Kuhl Sleep Mattress

We use this app to help reconcile our vendor invoices versus those of fulfilled items in the Shopify site and general reporting. At first it didn't quite do what we needed automatically so we needed to dump extra data and manually filter it down for what lines were fulfilled but Jonathan, one of the Co-Founders and Developers, answered my support request ticket personally. In a matter of a week or two they added the Line Level Last Fulfillment date so we can set it up as a filter. This will still require testing but alone shows the level of customer service and response time of their team. As a data export tool, we've been using it for a few weeks and it works great, we're excited to see what other things this app can do for us to help automate the extract of data from our Shopify Store to our main report suite.

So far so good! Really appreciate their willingness to help and response time!

Greenphones

We need to publish our store inventory every 15 minutes to an external source. Setting this up and ensuring the data was accurate was extremely simple. I needed a little help with some of the field calculations and their support was first class.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7