More than a stock alert
Stay informed about the sales performance of each SKU. Get notified when sales velocity changes.
Automate purchase orders
Fabrikatör's intelligent algorithm generates purchase orders by forecasting future demand.
Variant level forecasting
Browse the performance analysis of each variant and optimise your inventory levels.
About Virtual Inventory Assistant
FREE UNTIL JAN 2021
Fabrikatör is a constantly evolving product and we achieve this with the support of our early adopters. Become an early adopter today and use Fabrikatör for FREE until the January 1st 2021. You can always chose to upgrade to a paid plan or stay in the FREE plan with limited SKU tracking.
Fabrikatör is an intelligent inventory management tool for Shopify stores
Fabrikatör analyses inventory and shares real-time insights about approaching stockouts, sales performance of SKUs and optimal times of placing purchase orders. It takes a minute to set it up and runs 7/24 as your shop’s virtual inventory assistant.
Timing is everything for restocking
Fabrikatör calculates the perfect timing of restocking of SKUs by considering lead times and sales performance of each product. By defining the optimal safety stock level, Fabrikatör warns you against reaching the critical stock level.
Unlock the true potential of your inventory!
As the number of variants and products increases, tracking the inventory performance becomes tricky. Fabrikatör analyses your all times sales data and generates product specific notifications. These notifications are both sent as emails and also available on your Fabrikatör dashboard.
Fabrikatör warns you about critical inventory events
Change in sales velocity
- Fabrikatör notifies you when a product sells faster or slower compared to the previous period
Optimal restocking time
- By using the forecasted sales quantity and lead times of products, Fabrikatör notifies you at the perfect time for restocking
Loss due to stockouts
- Fabrikatör not only notifies about the out of stock incidents but also highlights how much of potential sales is lost and expected to be lost due to stock outages.
- In addition to Fabrikatör’s intelligent notifications, you can also set manual stock alerts and get notified when your inventory level hits the set level.
Get a better understanding of the financial impact of your inventory
Fabrikatör provides the following information right after installing the app:
- Value in stock: Total value of your inventory
- Revenue generated: Revenue made last week
- Revenue loss: Potential revenue lost due to stockout
- Potential risk: Amount of sales at risk due to approaching stockout
Supported currencies by Fabrikatör: USD, EUR, GBP, TRY
Pricing 14-day free trial
EARLY ADOPTER PLAN
Special deal for early adopters
Unlimited inventory insights
Low stock alerts
All features in Early adopter plan
Individual onboarding on demand
One time FREE inventory consulting session
Live support via call & chat
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I started using the Fabrikator app to better manage my production process. Since we are a very small team managing a lot of aspects of the business at once, it's been really helpful to see all the information we need at one place. The setup was very easy and the interface is really user friendly. Their team was so helpful with the few problems and questions we had. Highly recommended!
We've been using Fabrikatör for 2 months as one of their first customers. Fabrikator app saved us a lot of time by setting the safety stock levels automatically and warning us when it is the right time to restock. We tried other inventory apps as well but they all had steep learning curves and unfriendly user interfaces. The team is amazing when it comes to customer support. They do not only resolve our issues immediately but also act as a consultant that provides useful resources and makes introductions to other experts in different domains for helping our business to grow. In short, we are happy to be heard and recognised as a customer of Fabrikator.