Daily Stock Alert Emails
Set variant level stock alerts for your inventory and never miss a sale due to stock out. This feature is FREE for all plans.
Purchase Orders & Suppliers
Create POs based on the forecasted stock out dates. Manage the whole life-cycle of a PO and sync received inventory to your store.
Forecasting & Reporting
Learn about your revenue driving products, stock value and plan purchase orders and supply by using the demand forecasts.
About Inventory & Supply Assistant
STOCK ALERT FREE FOREVER
We've seen a great demand for stock alerts feature and we made it free for everyone. No merchant should lose potential sales revenue because of stock outs. Low stock alerts are super useful when they are used in combination with forecasting, purchase orders and inventory reports.
Start your 14 day free trial, try out all the features and chose your subscription plan in the end.
- Inventory forecasting
- Supplier management
- Purchase orders
- Stock alerts & low inventory emails
- Daily inventory reports
- Stock value reports
- Dead stock reports
- Lead time management
- Reorder point calculation
- Purchase order automation
- Email purchase orders to suppliers
Who should use the Virtual Inventory Assistant?
- We designed this app for stores who manages physical inventory. Please make sure you enabled the "quantity tracking" enabled for your products.
Is this app suitable for multiple locations?
- Sadly not yet, we are working on bringing the support for multiple locations.
Does this app change anything on my store front?
- Simply, no. Our app does not change anything on your theme or have effect on store speed.
Customer support always on your side
- Our expert team will do their best for helping you better manage your inventory. We offer support via chat, phone and email.
Planning to execution
- Our app considers lead times & your desired days of stock coverage per product when creating supply plans
- As a merchant, all you have to do is to approve or edit the prepared supply plans and create purchase orders
- You can track incoming purchase orders and always know what your stock level will be at any future date
Purchase orders with all the functionalities you were looking for
- Create purchase orders, send to your suppliers and track the status of each PO
- The app considers POs that are in transit so you have the transparency of your stock levels at any given date.
- By using the forecasted sales quantity and lead times of products, the app notifies you at the perfect time for restocking
Stay informed about the opportunity cost of stockouts
- Virtual Inventory Assistant not only notifies about the out of stock incidents but also highlights how much of potential sales is lost and expected to be lost due to stock outages.
Unlock the true potential of your inventory!
As the number of variants and products increases, tracking the inventory performance becomes tricky. The Virtual Inventory Assistant analyses your all times sales data and generates product specific notifications and low stock alertsThese notifications are both sent as emails and also available on your Vritual Inventory Assistant dashboard.
Pricing 14-day free trial
FREE Stock Alerts
Variant level stock alerts
Daily insights emails
All features included during the trial
Stock alerts free forever!
Up to 2500 monthly orders
Purchase order & vendor management
Up to 5000 monthly orders
Purchase order & vendor management
Up to than 10k monthly orders
All features in the Scale-up plan
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Floating Pearls | Vase Pearlfection
This app is the best low stock alert out there, not costly at all! Fast & reliable customer service!
I used this app to alert me when inventory is low or out of stock. It has really helped us manage our stock more accurately and resolve issues faster than before. The support on the app is really good and very responsive. Would highly recommend it.
As one of the early adopters of Virtual Inventory Assistant, we have witnessed the progress this app made in the past couple of months. It still has some features missing but almost every week they add new capabilities and keep us informed about what's coming up next. As one of their first users, we even had a chance to shape some of their features together which was super useful for our team as well. We are using this app mainly for planning our purchase orders and inventory schedules. The app sends daily emails with restock suggestions. We create purchase orders and manage incoming inventory to have a better visibility of our future inventory positions. The new analysis features helped us to figure out dead stock and best sellers at a blink of an eye! As a founder of an apparel brand I tried many apps but none of them came closer to the ease of use and stability of Virtual Inventory Assistant. Thanks a lot team Fabrikator!
Thank you very much for your kind words 🙏🏻