About Hura Album
- Hura Album is designed to show your Facebook albums on your Shopify store. You can show album on a page as a gallery or slideshow. You can show many galleries and slideshows or albums on one page.
- Images are not downloaded to your server, but rather they are directed to the viewers browser from Facebook's Server. As a result you save hosting space, bandwidth and your user gets fast page load. No more hosting your images on your own server. Use the Facebooks servers.
- Also you don't need to learn a new interface for image uploading. You can manage your photos on Facebook easier.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
- Works with responsive themes
- Automatic sync with Facebook
- Supported Facebook sources: Public Pages
- Max images per album: 200
- There is no limit on the galleries / slideshows you can create
- Work with any themes
- Works on mobile devices
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- After Installing "Hura Album" into your site, you can go to the Dashboard page to set configuration or activate / inactivate the app.
You can change the following options at any time:
- Row Height: The preferred rows height in pixels
- Margins: Decide the margins between the images
- Items: This variable allows you to set the largest amount of items displayed at a time.
- Autoplay: Set the speed of a transition. If the value is 0, the autoplay function will disable
- Caption: Show the captions of images
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I LOVE THIS APP! I post my restock previews on my Facebook business page and I was losing potential customers who didn't use Facebook and couldn't see what I was going to be selling in my fast moving restocks
Aces In Action
I am using app for display facebook album on my shopify website.
But i want to show only 5-8 images but your generated code is displaying all photos.
I dnt need all photos from facebook album. There should be limit.
Please tell me how can i set limit.
Waiting for your quick response.
The app is working absolutely great! I use the app because I have collections of pictures that I posted on my active Facebook fanpage for taking pre-order. There are about 7 albums that has about 200 pics each album. There may be other solution to upload these pictures on Shopify, but the redundant/repetitive work is just not tolerable for our team (plus like i mentioned, there are at least a 1000 of pictures).
This app solved that for us. No more repetitive work. Whatever that we upload on a Facebook album will definitely be on our website as well!
Also, Kiet as a developer is just awesome. He is really easy to work with, and is really skilled at what he does. I wish him luck!