Facebook Album by Anh Kiet

Facebook Album by Anh Kiet

by Hura Apps

The simplest & nicest image gallery & slideshow for your store

Aces In Action

Hi Team,

I am using app for display facebook album on my shopify website.

But i want to show only 5-8 images but your generated code is displaying all photos.

I dnt need all photos from facebook album. There should be limit.

Please tell me how can i set limit.

Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks.

Gabriel Picolo

The app is useful for me. It helps me save time in sharing photos. I like it very much.
Thanks mate!

SELLECTION

The app is working absolutely great! I use the app because I have collections of pictures that I posted on my active Facebook fanpage for taking pre-order. There are about 7 albums that has about 200 pics each album. There may be other solution to upload these pictures on Shopify, but the redundant/repetitive work is just not tolerable for our team (plus like i mentioned, there are at least a 1000 of pictures).
This app solved that for us. No more repetitive work. Whatever that we upload on a Facebook album will definitely be on our website as well!

Also, Kiet as a developer is just awesome. He is really easy to work with, and is really skilled at what he does. I wish him luck!

Bottleneck Art Gallery

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Art by Anna Witt

This is very easy to use and they help me very quick when i contact to help service. It is good for value!

Bimtoy

I really enjoyed the easy set up! It is very user-friendly! If you don't know about coding or not really tech savvy, then try this.

Tee Time Golf Apparel

Awesome! This is exactly what i've been looking for. Fair price. Appreciate it. Thanks is really cool app!

Eyeland Prints UK LTD

Awesome app, works really well did take a bit of coding to get it to work but not that bad. I should have done long time ago.
Thank you very much!!

T Y N V I E

Kiet helps my store a lot. This app really does what we need and it runs well on my store. Worth to subscribe. Glad to find this app and thanks again from Hong Kong!