User friendly interface
User friendly interface and easy to integrate
Shortcode with multiple layout's configuration
Displays calendars and allows you to view events on a monthly basis
About Facebook Events by Omega
What does Facebook Events by Omega do?
With Facebook Events by Omega app, you can display events from various Facebook Page, Profile or Groups on your store.The app uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
Why you should use Facebook Events?
- Allows you to display events in the form of lists, grid or widgets.
- Trim long description so that your users can read them comfortably
- When you configure monthly event visibility and use calendars, your customers can view current, past or upcoming events by using the next, prev calendar button. # HOW IT WORKS?
- Install the app.
- Choose layout to display.
- Customize layout's style.
- Copy shortcode to anywhere into your website.
- Enjoy it on your store. # Highlights Features
- Trim long description events with "read more" link
- Real time updates of facebook event in your store
- 100% Mobile Friendly App: Customers who shop using their phones will see a phone or tablet optimized timer for Android or iOS.
- Free and Fast Support: Our technical support will help you solve any problems within 24 hours (on working days).
- 14 Days Free Trial: We offer a 14-days free trial so you can experience its great features before deciding to buy. # About Omega: Omega Team's developers are very passionate about the development of Shopify and eCommerce solutions for integration into the customer’s store. We are trying to develop amazing Shopify's apps for merchants.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
RTB Event Group
Event display works great. Integrated communication with the dev gives you great support. A+++ recommended. The developer is quick to reply.
Apple Blossom Kennels & County Clips Pet Grooming
This app is okay, but it is extremely basic. I give it a 3 stars because the basics that it offers are good and the tech support is awesome!!!
However I'd like to see a few more options added before I can give it a full 5 stars. Options like:
(1) ability to search keywords through the events
(2) have a date range for people to view the events in the their range
(3) a better layout, that expands the event across the page
(4) more theme options, and color/layout customization
(5) offer user the ability to select which view they want to see when going to the page. (ie. pinboard, grid, list, calendar, etc.)
(6) ability for images to appear in the calendar view
A very nice (but far too expensive) app as an example can be found here:
If Omega could replicate something similar to the socialblekit app, I would have no problems updating my review and giving a 5 stars! I just think the app is very basic for the time being.
I decided not to write a review until I had been using the app for awhile. I have had this app installed on my store for about a month. During the 14 day free trial I had a few minor issues and suggestions that I sent to Omega. I believe we may be on a different time zone so there was bit of a delay in responding to my inquiries. Once they did, my issues were resolved right away. My first issue was that I didn't like that the events were displaying form latest to earliest, which is fiexed now and can be displayed from earliest to latest. Omega sent me a message to let me know about this update. I followed the simple instructions to install and connect it to my Facebook page. I had a little trouble figuring out which line to past the codes on. Omega accessed my store and did it for me. I told them where I wanted it, and they fixed. I like how once the app and codes are installed correctly, there isn't anything for you to do to the unless you have to change how many events are displaying. Once you create an event on Facebook this app automatically adds it to your website. If you have more or less you can adjust the way and how many show up. The only thing I don't like, and I dont think it's an issue withing the app. The images are not aligned. I think this issues has to do with the size of the cover photo usesd on the event page from Facebook. All in all this is a great app and I am glad I decided to keep it installed beyond the 14 day free trial. The support is awesome!