Facebook product reviews
Facebook is widely used all over the world – adding testimonial, product reviews and blog posts doesn't require registration or logging
Let Facebook keep your reviews
Real-time FB testimonials, product reviews, blog posts and facebook product feed for products and blogs on your store via facebook pixel
Facebook is spam-free
Protected by built-in facebook algorithms, testimonials (product reviews) don't allow spammers to affect on reputation of your products
About Facebook Comments
Facebook Comments app allows you to communicate with your customers on your website via new channel.
Why add interactive comments?
Adding Facebook Comments feature to your store is a nice option to introduce a new way for customers to express their opinion or ask a question.
How comments will affect my store?
Users opinions and reviews will start to appear at amazing speed. Every product will have its own set of reviews and comments from real people – trusted opinions can positively affect on sales conversion and add extra social proof.
Are there customization options available?
Sure! You can:
- enable or disable comments on product pages or on blog (article) pages. Blog comments are automatically integrated with your design (but feel free to contact us in case if you'd like to display comments in a special way on your store);
- change comments display mode (pop-up, animated comments block or plain display without effects);
- customize design (comments button's color, font, size, text etc);
- enter own Developer App ID to have more control under moderation, publication rules etc.
Which comments features are supported?
- responsive design;
- comments moderation support;
- comments notifications support;
- likes and responses;
- facebook auth takes care of spam-filtering.
- when you're changing product's URLs (web address) or starting to use another theme, comments can be reset, as Facebook links all comments to specific URLs and it's technically not possible to transfer or export this comments to a "new" page.
- Facebook Comments app is not related to Facebook company;
- Facebook Comments have some known problems when posting comments from iOS. Unfortunately, we can't affect on that and hope that Facebook will improve ui/ux for iOS users very soon;
- Adblock may affect on how Facebook Comments display on your website – it's recommended to disable adblock plugin for testing.
You can find our app by search queries: Facebook, Facebook product reviews, Facebook testimonials, Facebook rates, testimonials, Facebook comments, product reviews, blog posts, posts, blog, fb and etc
- Facebook Comments,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Fetch N Buy
UPDATE* - The developer connected with me to resolve this issue. He personally reached out to me to sort out this issue. His dedication is really appreciated. This indicates he cares a lot about his users. It works great, but the plugin loads slowly. It would have been amazing if it had loaded soon as the page loads. The "simply display comments on a page with no effects" option is what I am referring to. UPDATE* - The developer connected with me to resolve this issue. He personally reached out to me to sort out this issue. His dedication is really appreciated. This indicates he cares a lot about his users.
DAW Premixed Templates & Presets
Great app and excellent support! I needed to solve something and it was a matter of a second! Thank you and recommend.