Factory4me ‑ Print on Demand

Factory4me ‑ Print on Demand

by Factory4me

You create and sell. We’ll manufacture, brand, package & ship

Creation Gifts

I have tried this app with no problems whatsoever, The previous 2 reviewers, firstly this app is not a scam whatsoever. As for customer support i have contacted them several times today and within mins vi their fb page they answered my queries. I think the products are amazing, the product customisation is as easy as 1,2,3 no extra customisation apps that cost. I am not in any way affiliated or work for this company. But praise in this case is justified and please try it, you wont be disappointed at all.

BRAP INDUSTRY

This would be a great App if there was anyone actually working there! There is NO customer support at all. They do not answer Emails, Website contact forms, Support on Shopify or their Facebook page. What a shame i was really looking forward to using this app on ETSY and Shopify..

November 15, 2019

Sorry, but we have not received any requests from you. I carefully checked the incoming emails, FB messages, but I do not have any letters from you. The only thing I see is this review.

Black Lava Vape

This App may be a scam. It is impossible to sign up and when you enter information to sign up, nothing is created. If you say you forgot password it takes you to a page that shouldn't exist.

September 25, 2019

Hello! We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in to the app. This does not mean that the application is bad. We will be happy to help you if you contact our support.