Fully Automatic Integration
Product SKU is used to match products on the marketplaces
Product updates and orders are synchronized with almost no delay
No Product Limits
Any amount of products is processed without any limits at the same speed
About Multi channels sync
If you are selling on multiple marketplaces, it's important to keep inventory updated and deliver orders as soon as possible. With the FairAPI module you can sync inventory across Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Etsy and your system. Your online orders from the marketplace get downloaded to your backend, so you can manage and prioritize deliveries from one place.
- Pushing product inventory to the marketplaces as soon as possible. Any inventory change triggers a sync action across the systems (whether you have changed a product quantity manually or have received a new order for that product).
- Importing orders from all connected marketplaces to the system (including full information about customers and items purchased).
- Sending order tracking numbers back to the marketplaces.
- Automatically matching products by sku and starting synchronization once you connect a new marketplace.
Pricing 7-day free trial
Stock and price
Unlimited number of products
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Quite simple and intuitive setup. We connected eBay Amazon and Etsy within hour.
We able to process all our orders in Shopify now.
Product balances on the marketplaces are updated in real time, which means we can expand the range of products taking into account all sales channels.
Previously, we only put on marketplaces products with a significant stock balance.