Initiate coming soon page in one click showcased by animated themes
Provide customers a responsive view based on the measurement of each device
Manage Email Information
Collect customer emails while your store growth is in development
About Fancy Coming Soon
Selling your brand and building awareness is key to the success of your company. Start collecting emails and promoting your store before launching.
The Fancy Coming Soon app allows you to instantly create a launch or coming soon page on your Shopify store. Just enable the app, activate your preferred theme, configure settings and you are ready to go. This app will help you to start promoting your new e-commerce store. It comes with an impressive selection of animated and plain background themes.
Need help setting up your Coming Soon page? Feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Animated & Static Background Themes
The Fancy Coming Soon page allows users to select themes with impressive animations. More than 10 animated background themes supported. You can also upload your favorite background image in any image format.
- 6 advance animated themes
- About us, Our vision & Contact section
- Google Map Address
Themes Benefits And Characteristics
Fancy Coming Soon app supports many themes. You can check all the themes along with their properties in the themes tab. Currently, the themes support the following features :
- Unique font styles
- Create attractive content utilizing a rich text editor
- Integrated with Google Fonts
- Flexible and user-friendly setup
- Add copyright and footer content
- Customizable colors
- Background effects
- Background animation effects
- Several static background themes
- Fashionable email forms
- Countdown timer
- Custom favicon
- Social icons
- Powerful text editor to support any kind of content, video, links, and images
- Timezone support now available for the countdown timer
- Snow effect with colors
- Import subscribers in your Store, MailChimp or Klaviyo account
- SEO data
- Google analytics support & Facebook Pixel
- Modify store while coming soon page enabled
- Fast live support
- Simple Installation
Choose Multiple Chat Messaging Apps
The chat button takes the website visitors directly to the messaging app.
Enable Coming Soon Page Appear On Domain Root
- Settings to show coming soon page appear on the domain root URL of your site without redirect
- You can now edit images upon upload ( Crop, Rotate, Mirror, Enhance, Sharp, Blur, Grayscale, Invert )
- Upload files from about a dozen different sources.
Backlog Image Feature
- Choose your favorite image from our images catalog
How does Fancy Coming Soon run with Shopify?
The Fancy Coming Soon adds a coming soon landing page to your store. Every user who isn't logged on to your site will see the Fancy Coming Soon page. You or any other logged-in staffers can use the site as normal it allows you to work on your changes or content.
- google map api,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 2-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The countdown works fine. The problem is you cant turn it off and your website is unreachable by your customers. Tried contacting support several times and never got an answer. Also got shopify support to try and reach them with no success. Thank you for over a thousand customers lost. Trusting this app was the most expensive mistake I have ever made.
Sorry to hear you had a problem with the app.
You have to disable the app before you uninstall it otherwise it will still be enabled.
Here are the instructions in our docs:
We are a small team and can't respond to a support ticket in 4 hours sorry. We currently can't afford 24 hour support.
Super fast and efficient customer service !
The theme is very easy to customize !
I highly recommend this app
My problem was solved. It was rather my mistake. There is a big button in the application where you can enable or disable the page. Sorry if I added you a negative review, can I cancel it now
Hi Angel, glad you were able to resolve the disable button issue. Thank you and continued success with your store.