Fancy Product Designer

Fancy Product Designer

by radykal

Give your customers the freedom to design any kind of product

Vsco Therapy

The product is great and really allows ability for customers to get the products they want. Also, the developers take a long time and effort to help their customers!

walldisplay

superb support, and great features

PC_SANDBOX2

This app will be a lifesaver for our custom products. Working with the developers has been great. I would recommend this app to others need a flexible solution for customization.

- Aaron

Zoe Box

good application, it would be better if you had the option to translate the admin to other languages, we are testing the tool, for now it is great, good support, I suggest.

Saiph

This app is great, easy to setup and works as expected. Everything loads fast and it displays well on mobile. The live support is quick and very helpful. It has many options for every feature. I highly recommend this app :)

custom-face-mask-bonn

App got much better. We tried the product designer about a year ago and it wasn’t really great. But they improved the app a lot and the support is also really amazing. We have a difficult setup and took care of everything. Also, the app is much more flexible than similar apps and one can create a much better sales experience.

Box-Man.ch

Support is very good, professional and rapid. They helped me to install it on my template and all worked perfectly. The application is very easy to use and we didn't saw any issues.
We had to change to another app not because the app was not good but because we found another one that worked directly with our laser-cutter,
I would like to say that Martin was listening to our concern and gave us a great support.
I really recommand this app.

IndiraProducts

Die App hat sich stark verbessert. Wir haben den Product Designer vor ungefähr einem Jahr das erste Mal genutzt, damals gab’s noch ein paar Schwächen. Inzwischen ist die App wirklich rund und alles funktioniert super, wie in der Wordpress-Version. Auch der Support ist mittlerweile spitze. Der Aufbau unseres Themes ist wirklich komplex, trotzdem hat das Support-Team alles für uns umgesetzt. Super Arbeit! Die App ist wesentlich flexibler als andere Apps und lässt sich wesentlich besser stylen.

CanvasLab

It's good, the final product is great, the support though is struggling very hard to cope with great amount of work.

We have used this app before in a WordPress/WooCommerce platform, we've come a long way with them.

We stick to them because their functionality provides a very mnemonic interface to the user, very intuitive, because it's something that our customers and our staff are used to.

One of, if not the best out there as a Shopify app.

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

I have 3 days left to test and you don't give me the support for the installation, how can you test your product? I have sent them mail and they don't even respond to me? This speaks very badly about you.,

Previous 1