FAST Bulk Price Editor/Changer

FAST Bulk Price Editor/Changer

by Platmart

Price Change, Price Increase, Price Reduce, 1-click Rollbacks

Fineartmodern

good good very good good very good sometimes you want to write short but the system doesn't allow it so I am writing this long article so that my comment can be completed.

MARVI

I used this app to bulk edit prices for our sale. IT'S SO SIMPLE! I love the layout. It's clear, simple and straight forward. Highly recommend :)

July 19, 2021

Thank you! We trying to keep things simple and beautiful 🙂

Gold Apple Boutique

Just started using this app - it has already saved me so much time in editing. I was able to create a collection of all new mark downs and adjust those prices within about 5 minutes. I was unsure how to get started, and got a very quick response from customer service. Excited to see how this will save us time moving forward!

ICECI

I tried many price changing apps and this is one of the best ones! Changes prices in seconds and customer support is excellent :)

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!

RepuestosInternet

Updating prices in bulk by collection or the whole site is a breeze, as well as updating the compare at price. Easy to use, fast and complete. The rollback feature is a foolproof tool. The support is very, very good as well. Great app, a must have for your site.

Iregalijoy.com

this app saved me hundreds of hours of changing back my prices. I had an app from another place then I received an email from Shopify stating this app was changing prices on its own. Items that were 39.99 turned into 400 dollars. I believe it was done intentionally. this is no big deal if you have a couple of items but we have thousands.

May 28, 2021

Wow, I'm very happy to hear that our app helped to solve your problem!

Kind regards,
Kirill Platonov
Founder of SpeedLab

Vibe

Seems very easy and straight forward. Needed it to schedule pricing for a future date. They did not offer this functionality. Looks like a new app so hopefully they can provide this in the future. Good luck.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We don't support scheduling yet but this feature will be added in upcoming updates.

Gabriel Clothing Company

GREAT! BEST BULK PRICE EDITOR IVE used! FAST AF !! DEF WORTH THE PRICE!! IVE TRIED 3-4 others and this is the best

Zarabelas

Excellent app. Really easy to use. Would deffinitly reccommend if you need to change your prices in bulk for flash sales!

May 5, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We're working on an update that will make flash sales even easier!

Sequins & Sass

I added over 200 items to my website, they each had 7 variants. I later then realized I needed to adjust the price. Everything was organized by collection and I just wanted to add a flat dollar amount to every product. This would have easily taken me 2 hours manually. With this app, it took me under 30 seconds. What a life saver!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that our app saved your time!