Bulk Price Editor

Manage price changes and scheduled BFCM sales in one app

From $10/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Manage prices and schedule sales from one app

Moody Bee

This app is good and simple. It's perfect for running sitewide sales, or for putting products on collections on sale. It just works.. I haven't had a glitch yet, which is rare.

Snoop Doggie Doggs

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is very easy to use and did exactly what I hoped it would do! You can easily see how much the new price is.

ChintamaniAlchemi

Location India

Simple and fast. Works fine for me. I've use it for making Christmas sales at my shop. But the price is too high for the functions, it would be better to have cheaper yearly plan. After sale season ends now deleting the app.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! I will consider adding a yearly plan with a discount 👍

Kirill @ Bulk Price Editor

Body Massager

wow! such a gem. it is perfect. download, set and ready to go in 2 min. I tried different app and wasted 2 hours for the same process.

Mazulee

Location India

This app is useful only when you want to update price for the very first time. Once you updated the prices, and then after some time if you add new products, then you can't select those new products to update the price. This is the biggest drawback of this ap. So practically this app is not useful.

November 24, 2021

Hey!

Contacted you via email. I would like to find a solution for your use case.

Kirill

Dog Training Dick Staal

Location Netherlands

Great app, does what it say and works very easy. I did need some support because there was a little bug in my own theme, but Kirill did solved it in less than 5 minutes with his great support. I highly recommend the app. It saves a huge amount of time and you can adjust prices in seconds.

MyBabyByMerry

Look no other app! this is the best app you can use to make discount and change prices in bulk. Especially holiday season!

bedrooms & dining

This is a great app for quick price changes which reduces the use of spreadsheets for updates. What would make it perfect for us would be the ability to select by vendor as well as product and category, that being said it still rates highly due to its ease of use.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We'll consider adding more filters in future updates.

XPERFACE

really easy and work perfectly . if you try to change your product price you must use this apps . thanks

Fineartmodern

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

good good very good good very good sometimes you want to write short but the system doesn't allow it so I am writing this long article so that my comment can be completed.

Previous 1