FavSEO

FavSEO

by Activant

Bulk Title/Meta Description Editor, Advanced SEO Audit

NAIJ HAIR

AMAZING APP THAT IS SOOO FUNCTIONAL! I've hired several people to do SEO for me, but they didn't do it the way i wanted to, so I decided to just do it myself. I've done so much work in a shorter period of time because of this app. It has an amazing structure and is highly efficient. The customer service is also great! I use it conjunction with resources that I have found online on SEO practices and it follows it perfectly. If you do SEO by yourself and have a million other entrepreneurial things to do, definitely get this app. Can't wait to see how my work will rank!

Carami

Amazing App and amazing support!
Hope to see an organic traffic increase on my website www.carami.it

Royal Trendzz

this app is amazing, I would highly recommend if you want your SEO to improve. Friendly staff. 5 star

Iwatch Candy

I have just started using this app but I can see how it's amazing it's going to work once you understand how to use it. Support is excellent. Only time will tell how it helps but I know that I couldn't do this on my own.

Baby Crystals

I used the App to update all my SEO, once you get the hang of it, it's really easy, the support team is really good, and they always there to help
at first, I was confused and was looking for a shortcut, now I am a pro and it changed my whole site to making sales Thanks Mr support :) from me the guy who askes you for help every day :)

Flower Desire

An amazing all in one app for SEO, which is very easy to use. Great for changing multiple meta titles and descriptions. Very quick customer support as well.

The Sign Shed

Nice app to make life a little easier for everyone trying to keep Google happy! Easy to use if you've a basic knowledge of Meta Tags and hopefully should help your site rank higher with the search engines. Fast customer support, which is always a bonus! Recommended by Rob and the team at The Sign Shed in the UK.

Mileniuum

Es sencilla y fácil de manejar me atrevería a decir que el el mejor seo que he visto en shopify y se lo recomiendo a cualquiera

City Shop Express

We have mostly used all related SEO applications
I think this application is the best in terms of credibility, ease of use and professionalism
We highly recommend using this application because it is really the best SEO application

My Small Store

Best SEO app in Shopify, I tried many and was not entirely satisfied having to jungle back and forth between apps. FavSEO gives me great insights and is very easy to change the darn meta tags.
I wish for variable like {cost}, {page #} but overall it's a terrific app.

Previous 1 3