FavSEO

FavSEO

by Activant

Bulk Title/Meta Description Editor, Advanced SEO Audit

City Shop Express

We have mostly used all related SEO applications
I think this application is the best in terms of credibility, ease of use and professionalism
We highly recommend using this application because it is really the best SEO application

My Small Store

Best SEO app in Shopify, I tried many and was not entirely satisfied having to jungle back and forth between apps. FavSEO gives me great insights and is very easy to change the darn meta tags.
I wish for variable like {cost}, {page #} but overall it's a terrific app.

الألوفيرا

خدمة العملاء رائعة . والتطبيق سهل الاستخدام ومفيد وعملي هو الافضل من تجربتي الشخصية

لكن انا انتظر النتائج في المستقبل القريب

شكرا لكم ولمساعدتكم لي

Eco Patch

This app was recommended to me as I was battling with my shops SEO. WOW! It is so user friendly and you really do not need to know a lot, to be able to use the app effectively. What's more it is free for an extensive amount of functionality.
I needed a bit of help getting all of the google apps connected, and Nimit was able to help me with this really quickly so I could use the app fully. I would definitely recommend this app if you need help with your SEO as it spells it all out very clearly and in a way that non tech folks can work with.

OneWeek.Com

I recently started using FavSEO, now that I've learned how to use it, it makes my SEO much easier, I like this app and will be using it for all products moving onwards

Luis&Janet

I am using this App. It's awesome. And the customer service is really good. I fix my site using it. 5 stars from me. Highly recommend!

N.G. Collars

Best SEO app I have come across, super user friendly, gives you a great idea of where are currently at with SEO, and how to go about fixing it.

HEMP OIL SUPERSTORE

Great Service Recomend 100% Help me understand where my tags were being edited and what need to be done for best results

Evilrpm

Very Nice App was helps me with alot errors ! Also very great customer support ! Big respect to the Nimit , this guy like a super Hero every time help you to fight devil seo errors ! very appreciate and recommend this service!
Best regards . Evilrpm

BEADED CREATIONS

Had some technical issues when I first installed the App, but got good support from Nimit, and everything is working 100% now, a very good app to help you gain a lot of insight and understanding of SEO. Will be monitoring my Google Analytics closely to see if there are any improvements. Thank you for keeping it FREE - Recommended for anyone who needs to understand the basics of SEO

Previous 1