FavSEO

FavSEO

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Activant
September 24, 2022

Great app if your site got a lot of products on it. Customer support is real fast, even in the weekend.

Clasterior
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 18, 2022

It does what it promises for great value, and without useless stuff that modifies your code, like other alternatives. I've experienced some errors when connecting with google search console, but most likely will be fixed soon. Very recommended.

💮 Camisetas Guays
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 16, 2022

Support was super fast and responsive. They didn't just make an excuse and drag the issue out passing off responsibility which is so refreshing!

PRODOH
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 7, 2021

I used the app. It serves a great lot of purpose. I was able to bulk edit my metas so easily, get to know where my website stands in the SEO world, check keyword ranking without going to different websites and more. This app is an all in one SEO app which helps one take action for improving the SEO for one's website.

Warlistop
India
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 4, 2020

Wonderful app on all app stores. The simple way of breaking down what needs to be done makes it so easy for anyone to learn. The insights into SEO and all the details they provide make it nice for adjustments to optimize your website. The inclusion of Google Search Console and Google Analytics helps connect the dots to make sure your work is being done correctly to pay off with increased volume and sales. We are still in the beginning process of the optimization but I understand so much better now through their advice their app provides what I am doing.

Their support is very helpful, and they stand by their product well. I will continue to use them on this and another app store because they do well and support their customers well.

Wear My Bible