FreeDropship: Ali Dropshipping

AliExpress Dropshipping App

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

graffiti-stickers.com

Location Germany

i cant see product from aliexpress in importlist, one day it works, next day not, i have no blocking in google crome

October 4, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, we have fixed it already. Can you retry?

Buy Cameras

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Why can't we batch import aliexpress.com products now? We can't release the product now. How long does it take to repair it?

June 16, 2021

It works now, thank you for reporting issue.

Dresses Wish

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Today, I made a mistake when I released the product at one point:
Sorry, the server is wrong. Why can't we batch import aliexpress.com products now? WHY?

June 16, 2021

The batch import function works now.

And we are sorry for the 500 error you have met, sometimes, the app may met Shopify's server error situation, but I think it will be back after waiting some time.

Kold Fusion Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

issue with importing products not showing up in the import list tried to contact support on twitter,email,and chat 3 weeks ago no response and issue still not resolved

May 18, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, because AliExpress update a lot recently which make our service unstable, now, the service is back already, can you give a retry?

myalidropshipper

Location New Zealand

Amazing app! Import products by one click, and the imported products can be modified/published multiple times, which is the only app has this function!

June 29, 2020

Thank you very much. 🤸‍♀️❤️

We will keep pushing the good job further up the hill!

SuzuhaSky

Location Morocco

I will be honest talking about this app, i think it's good but it doesn't suit my needs.
Thanks for the support and solving my payment issue

June 12, 2020

Hey, SuzuhaSky,
We are very sorry for your bad experience with FreeDropship.

And can you please send a ticket to Shopify's support to get the refund? Then they will ask us and we will agree. Shopify charge the money first, we can't refund directly.
We can guarantee you that you can get the refund.

Sorry for the little late reply, I think there is a time difference between our city and your city.