I downloaded their UPS and FedEx APPs to calculate my checkouts.
1) I put in all of the information and it is still showing bad rates so we contact them and they say that if we want it to calculate the right weights, we need to upgrade to the highest plan and checkoff the calculate box size which costs an additional 3 cents per calculation.
2) we do that and we still get some bad rates so we contact them and they say that there is a tiny box at the top of the product page that needs to be checked off if we want it to be included
3) we do that and still have issues. I checked that the product weights and dims where correct, that the boxes where checked off, and that we had money to spare for calculations and when we contacted them they said that we didn't have any money left for calculations.
4) I uninstalled the APPs after finding Advanced Shipping Manager and called shopify to confirm that I was paid up with Eniture and wont receive any more bills. They confirmed it. So you can imagine my shock when I got a $400 bill from them on the next bill. I called shopify and they said that all they can do is ask eniture to give it back. Eniture claims that these calculations where used before I uninstalled it, but that cant be right as part of the bill said it was NOT for calculations but for subscription.
DO NOT USE THEM AS THEY WILL COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR A PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T WORK AND THEY WONT ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG.
The documentation for the app is comprehensive and clearly written. Bakers Authority tried to figure out how to set up the app without referring to the documentation. As a result, Bakers Authority relied heavily on our support staff to incrementally "fix" things that were a problem only because settings weren't populated, or not populated correctly.
If you follow the documentation you'll:
1) Not have any issues;
2) Find that Bakers Authority's review is factually incorrect;
3) Join hundreds of Shopify merchants who enjoy using the app.
We're delighted that Bakers Authority found another app to use and wish that company's support staff the best of luck.
Animal Plastic Caging
I LOVE this app! I had a few bugs at first but we worked through them in which they were very responsive and helpful. This app along with one of their LTL freight apps work together perfectly! Honestly don't know what I would do without them.
Paul and his team were very helpful in developing a customized solution for our store's needs using their app.
Vicki S Party Pro
Great app, with accurate rates. Easy to setup and their support is fast at responding with understandable advice on how to troubleshoot. Love that you can batch import dimensions and/or edit settings for products.