USE EFFECTIVE CHANNELS
Place dynamic remarketing ads on: Facebook, Google Ads, Google Shopping, Instagram Shopping, Yottos AdLoad, Pinterest.
When you launch an advertising campaign, remember importance of product's image quality. Images are the face of the product.
INCREASE - ROAS
Use the Feed product PREMIUM (60 day free): Create themed feed product. Use thematic strategies. ROAS - return on investment in advertising.
About Feed product ‑ Facebook Google
Feed product - automates your manual work!
Feed product - 12 key algorithms used by professionals in Internet marketing - 14 years!
Use Feed Product you will create dynamic announcements and synchronize your products with sites Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yottos, Pinterest, which allows you to reach millions of potential buyers on all devices: mobile, tablets and desktops. Wherever the user is not at home, at work or on the road, you will always be with them.
Install and forget, the Feed product path does all the work for you! Join thousands of sellers! Get started TODAY without risk and investment with the plan "FREE FOREVER"!
Installation is easy 5 minutes! See for yourself in the walkthrough.
Briefly how does it work?
- SETUP - when you installed Feed product and selected a channel, it will create an unloading of goods for you.
- CONNECTION - use Feed product to connect the store to any channel: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yottos, Pinterest.
- SYNCHRONIZATION - From the moment the unloading is created, the Feed product will monitor its relevance for you in your store (note the dependence on the plan).
- LAUNCHING ADVERTISING - now you can set up dynamic, thematic targeted campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yottos, Pinterest.
- ATTRACTING POTENTIAL BUYERS - now you can attract a new audience, create a similar one, return those who have a bite to your basket, and offer additional, related products to regular customers.
Integrates with Feed product!
What are the boards for using Feed Product:
PLAN - FOREVER FOREVER
- Image optimization (up to 50 images);
- One Collection Sync;
- For the channel: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Yottos, Pinterest;
- Up to 1,000 products in one collection;
- Once every 48 hours update.
- Image optimization (improvement of up to 10,000 images);
- Synchronization of all products for remarketing;
- Synchronization of individual feeds collection;
- For the channel Google, Facebook, Instagram, Yottos, Pinterest;
- 10 feeds with numbers, 1,000 products each;
- Asynchronous update;
- Scrolling images inside the advertisement;
- Display in the announcement of the availability of goods in the store;
- Individual names of product variations;
- Display discounts in an advertisement;
- Download by rating;
- Utm tags.
A variety of functions is not the only feature you will like about Feed Product for Shopify. To provide your store with the most effective features for synchronizing products with advertising channels, our specialists are constantly updating and improving the application, using the best practices gained from 14 years of experience in Internet marketing.
Pricing 60-day free trial
Collection Sync for each channel
Google Facebook Instagram
Up to 1000 products
Once every 48 hours update
10,000 products with feed pagination/ remarketing
Discounts/ Availability/ Sales by Rating
Multiple images in display
60 days free
IS FREE! ONLY TODAY!
Hurry up to activate 60 day free - PREMIUM PLAN!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I was looking for the app, that generates your own feed, and that advertises your products on the Internet, but never found anything. I was given an advice to check it in Shopify Appstore, but there are lots of different variants, and I didn't select anything alone. Right now I use Feed Product, and I want to say that it's quite good. Yea, sure, it would be much better if it had better interface (like something more modern), but what is important is that it works and does all of the required functions. I used it to generate feeds for google, but I will also try it out with Facebook (I haven't work with Facebook before). For now I will stick to it and google. That's why I think app is good, you have my like.
Los Angeles Trading Districts
I've stumbled upon this app during google searching. Everything is great, interface is quite good, everything is easy, or to be more specific there is really intuitive and clear interface.
I think that interface should be easy and clear, so users won't be puzzled by what and how to do anything in this app. The app is ok.
Fiyah Azz Socks
I have a shop, and I decided to try to lauch ads of it in the social networks and search queues and I have decided to look for the apps for it not so long ago. When I searched for Apps shopify product feed I received lots of different sollutions. I was looking for free solutions, because I didn't have lots of money for the ads. When I installed first five apps I started to explore them. First two apps I closed immediately (I won't name them), because I didn't understand what and where to click. Third app had nice interface, easy and clear, but it had very expensive subscription for 74$. I opened another one, but I was so frustrated, even though I don't really remember what I disliked. Then I stumbled upon the fifth app, Feed Product. Interface didn't impress me much, because everything was like too simple, but then I accidentally pressed on two random buttons, and received the feed ready to use. I decided to check it once again, and to prove myself it's just another BS, but not so fast! :)
I have got my feed with all my products with images (with zero loss of image quality). I was impressed, and I spend time after I get used to it, and checked to find any mistakes. Well, now my free subscription is running out, and I am sure that I will get premium one.