File Optimizer

Minify CSS, JavaScript, and Liquid files.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

optimize css and javascript files on shopify for faster speed

Dope Skin Co

Location Australia

We purchased the app and I followed the steps to duplicate the theme etc. When we went to view the duplicated theme, we got a 404 error. I've emailed three times without any response. I'm hoping I'll get a response here, if so I'll amend the review accordingly if it works as described.

Sage & Sunday

Location South Africa

Great app that's easy to use. Took me no more than 15min to minify my code and my page speed score went up by 10 points! Thanks guys! And the fact that it's only a once-off payment makes it 10 times greater. Would highly recommend it!

Outdoorlee

WOW! Page speed seems to load 2 seconds FAST and optimized! This is a must-have app. I will recommend it definitely!

JonRob Ribs

Optimized our Page Speed up to 25% less time. The way to minify and publish the theme should be done better. I've to minify the theme manually with every single file and a single click.

February 8, 2022

Thanks so much for the review and for using our app! I appreciate the kind words and the useful feedback. We will take your feedback into consideration and see how we can move forward with it. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other thoughts or ideas! :)

Hardscape.nl

Found this app and i really love the fact that you only pay once instead of all those monlthy fees everbody is asking. immediatly improved my lighthouse score performance with 5%.
Deffinalty worth the 25 usd.

July 24, 2021

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed the app and our pricing structure. If you have any ideas or feedback for us, please do not hesitate to message us! We're always happy to answer any inquiries we receive! :)

Dreamframer Art

This app does minify CSS and JS successfully, and support is great! I had a bigger problem that was slowing down my shop, so I had to fix some things manually. This app though does exactly what it says, and for a lot less money than competitive apps. So, if bulky JS and CSS are your problems, this is probably the best you can get.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm glad we were able to help you and I appreciate the feedback! Feel free to contact us if you have ideas or additional feedback for us.😊

huggle

Great app and very helpful team! Chris even helped fix an issue which appears to have been unrelated!

April 7, 2021

Thanks for the review! Really appreciate the kind words and love working with you. Feel free to ping us if you have any feedback or ideas that you'd like for us to try! 👍

The Fashion Gift Shop

What an amazing app, so easy to install and work with. Support is very responsive and the app as saved me on file sizes and our site now load much much faster. I can not recommend this app enough, it's truly a must-have app.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm happy that our app was able to help you and your site. Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you need help with or any feedback that you'd like to share! 🙌

Sunday Forever

The app helped to optimize files which definitely increased web speed. Now I'm going to work with them to help get rid of unused css and javascript from my site!

March 12, 2021

Glad to hear it worked well for you and thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to continuing our work together!

Eazy-Sale

thats really perfect App on shopfiy to speed up the store thanks guys your really do great Job rafaa

March 10, 2021

Appreciate the kind words Rafaa! Hope our app can continue to be useful for your growing store and feel free to message me with any feedback or ideas!

Previous 1