File Optimizer

File Optimizer

by Speed Boostr

Minify CSS, JavaScript, and Liquid files.

huggle

Great app and very helpful team! Chris even helped fix an issue which appears to have been unrelated!

April 7, 2021

Thanks for the review! Really appreciate the kind words and love working with you. Feel free to ping us if you have any feedback or ideas that you'd like for us to try! 👍

The Fashion Gift Shop

What an amazing app, so easy to install and work with. Support is very responsive and the app as saved me on file sizes and our site now load much much faster. I can not recommend this app enough, it's truly a must-have app.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm happy that our app was able to help you and your site. Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you need help with or any feedback that you'd like to share! 🙌

Sunday Forever

The app helped to optimize files which definitely increased web speed. Now I'm going to work with them to help get rid of unused css and javascript from my site!

March 12, 2021

Glad to hear it worked well for you and thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to continuing our work together!

Eazy-Sale

thats really perfect App on shopfiy to speed up the store thanks guys your really do great Job rafaa

March 10, 2021

Appreciate the kind words Rafaa! Hope our app can continue to be useful for your growing store and feel free to message me with any feedback or ideas!

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Highly recommended app to help make your website faster by minimising javascript files. Excellent customer support.

March 5, 2021

Thank you for the review and I'm glad we could help you with your store! Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or requests if you have 'em! 🎉

Eucaly

super straightforward and easy to use. Helped reduce the size of my files + good customer support as well.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Our goal is to make it easy for store owners to make optimizations on their site so I'm happy you found it useful! 😃

Yousweety

After buying full version, My store became more slower than before and got a Grade F
I contacted the developer and after checking, He told me "our app did its job" at least he didn't check the theme copy before installing that useless thing.
I Don't recommend absolutely.
Return my money back.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our app's main focus is to minify .css, .js, and .js.liquid files for a site, which it was able to accomplish for your store (and removed the warnings that you saw on the web analyzer tools). Unfortunately, minification is only one metric that these analyzer tools measure, so often times it's not enough to change a grade from F to an A. Regardless, I hope that the analysis of your site that I provided during our communications was helpful in determining what you should look at on your site next and I'm sorry for any miscommunication that occurred!

Viners

I Installed the app and there was a problem making it work. The team answer fast and solved the problem. Now I have my assets minify! Thanks Chris for your help and all the team!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for bringing the issue to our attention and I'm glad we were able to make the app work for your site! Much appreciated! 👍