File Upload To Inbox

File Upload To Inbox

by Yuhu Apps

Accept file uploads with orders, directly to your Dropbox

Rager Tees

This app is wonderful. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for this type of functionality on your site.

3D Print Works

So far this has been a great app. We provide 3D printing services and this means customers can upload their CAD files and we can send them a quote.

You can add customer fields (for contact details, quantity etc). Customers can upload zip files or multiple files at the same time.

It sends you an email alerting you that someone uploaded a file - this is not instant, there is about a 10 minute time lag, but the files are available on dropbox immediately.

My only concern would be that there do not seem to be any measures for preventing spam / robots.

As a suggestion for improvement, it might be nice to be able to customise the "thank you" message after the files uploaded.

Great app so far - have only tested it myself so he real test will be when it goes live on the website. Thanks for making this app!

June 26, 2020

Hey there,

thank you for an awesome review!

I've already implemented the suggestion (thank you text customization), and the feature is already available in the app.

Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Best,
Peter

charismadogshop

Awesome app! This app allowed me to use customer file uploads with ajax cart, could not do it with a regular file upload widget.

EASYPOSTERFACTORY

Absolutely love this app. Does exactly what we want from it. Couldn't be happier and great with the extra file size transfer as we have a print and sign business and file sizes can be pretty large.

September 11, 2019

Hey there,

thank you so much for your great review!

Best,
Peter

PhotoDecor

Easy to use, very effective. Very Happy with its performance and easily connects to dropbox for simple interaction

What's Hot On Top

Awesome App does just what I needed a place to upload files for custom photos on my Diamond Painting Store.
Easy to use would recommend it to anyone!

Photo Face Masks

I've been using the App for a week or so now and I like how tidy the Drop Box is on the page, Has good options to customize, would be useful being able to resize the Drop Box & Message Box but it works fine for me.

Big Digital Fish

Incredible tech support. Also, this app has both mandatory and optional upload capabilities. It does everything I need. I would definitely recommend. Best of all, is free!

Garden State Medical Supply

The App is very good! it allowed my customers to attach documents to their orders so we can have a papertrail to go along with their orders.
The only thing I wish was added is the option to add uploads in the cart area only. We have customers who need to attach 1 document per order so the easiest way is in the cart!

Kuvacanvas

Great app, works flawlessly, quick support. As an e-commerce focused high end photo printing studio, finding easy, simple, and efficient ways for clients to order online, while getting large files to me is always a challenge. All solutions fall short in one way or another. This is a simple, quick way of getting high resolution files, and when paired with a product option is quite powerful.

The reasons that this does not get a 5th star (yet):
Lack of cropping based on image ratio, and no minimum resolution allowance per selected size. A photo resolution scoring system and cropping by product option ratio would make this app dominate the market.
www.kuvaprintandframe.com

*actually, for what it is meant to do, it gets a 5th star after all. Still want to see the above features added.

Previous 1