No more back-and-forth emails
Customers can easily upload files to orders without your intervention
Huge files aren't a problem
Tested for up to 3 GB
One storage - your Dropbox acc
Uploaded files are no longer scattered around in your inbox - they are neatly stored in your Dropbox account
About File Upload To Inbox
Upload files with orders
If your sell custom products (such as t-shirts), you can allow customers to upload unlimited files with their orders. File To Inbox provides easy file upload to your customers.
- custom images to be printed on t-shirts
- customer's logo to be engraved by you
- personalized signs (customer adds whatever files you need)
- various other product customizations
Customers can upload images with their orders and videos, ZIP, PDF, Excel, Word files...anything up to 2GB.
Why do I need it?
You need it to receive large files, that are too large to email, from:
- promotional materials or large product images from manufacturers
- potential investors or
- custom uploads from customers
- anyone else directly to your Dropbox account.
How it works
1) You create a page Like: mysite.myshopify.com/pages/upload You send this link to your clients.
2) Your client uploads a file All your client needs is a browser and they are ready to upload Works on any device (PC / Mac / Smartphone / Tablet).
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app is wonderful. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for this type of functionality on your site.
3D Print Works
So far this has been a great app. We provide 3D printing services and this means customers can upload their CAD files and we can send them a quote.
You can add customer fields (for contact details, quantity etc). Customers can upload zip files or multiple files at the same time.
It sends you an email alerting you that someone uploaded a file - this is not instant, there is about a 10 minute time lag, but the files are available on dropbox immediately.
My only concern would be that there do not seem to be any measures for preventing spam / robots.
As a suggestion for improvement, it might be nice to be able to customise the "thank you" message after the files uploaded.
Great app so far - have only tested it myself so he real test will be when it goes live on the website. Thanks for making this app!
thank you for an awesome review!
I've already implemented the suggestion (thank you text customization), and the feature is already available in the app.
Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Awesome app! This app allowed me to use customer file uploads with ajax cart, could not do it with a regular file upload widget.