Upload files with orders
If your sell custom products (such as t-shirts), you can allow customers to upload unlimited
files with order.
- custom images to be printed on t-shirts
- customer's logo to be engraved by you
- personalized signs (customer adds whatever files you need)
- various other product customizations
Customers can upload images with their orders and videos, ZIP, PDF, Excel, Word files...anything up to 2GB.
Why do I need it?
You need it to receive large files, that are too large to email, from:
- promotional materials or large product images from manufacturers
- potential investors or
- custom uploads from customers
- anyone else directly to your Dropbox account.
How it works
1) You create a page
You send this link to your clients.
2) Your client uploads a file
All your client needs is a browser and they are ready to upload
Works on any device (PC / Mac / Smartphone / Tablet).
3) File appears in your Dropbox
You get an email as soon as the upload completes with a link to the file in your Dropbox account.