File Upload To Inbox

File Upload To Inbox | Reviews

by Yuhu Apps

Accept file uploads with orders, directly to your Dropbox

The Mint Edition

This app has been great! Easy to integrate into product and custom pages. Customer service is excellent and very helpful. Highly recommend this app.

MousePads-Cool

We were struggling to find a way for customers to upload very large files. We make the Pad-Zilla®, the world's biggest mouse pads and customer images for custom designs need to be true to size. As we make designs up to 8 foot long (and bigger), the images can be extremely large. The ONLY solution was a 3TB Dropbox and this gem of an app that connects our Custom page with image uploads, directly to our Dropbox! It was extremely easy to install on any of our product(s), with lots of configuration options. Very impressed with how easy the synchronization and reporting to Dropbox is. Kudos to Peter the developer! I am now a big fan!

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Rager Tees

This app is wonderful. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for this type of functionality on your site.

3D Print Works

So far this has been a great app. We provide 3D printing services and this means customers can upload their CAD files and we can send them a quote.

You can add customer fields (for contact details, quantity etc). Customers can upload zip files or multiple files at the same time.

It sends you an email alerting you that someone uploaded a file - this is not instant, there is about a 10 minute time lag, but the files are available on dropbox immediately.

My only concern would be that there do not seem to be any measures for preventing spam / robots.

As a suggestion for improvement, it might be nice to be able to customise the "thank you" message after the files uploaded.

Great app so far - have only tested it myself so he real test will be when it goes live on the website. Thanks for making this app!

June 26, 2020

Hey there,

thank you for an awesome review!

I've already implemented the suggestion (thank you text customization), and the feature is already available in the app.

Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Best,
Peter

charismadogshop

Awesome app! This app allowed me to use customer file uploads with ajax cart, could not do it with a regular file upload widget.

EASYPOSTERFACTORY

Absolutely love this app. Does exactly what we want from it. Couldn't be happier and great with the extra file size transfer as we have a print and sign business and file sizes can be pretty large.

September 11, 2019

Hey there,

thank you so much for your great review!

Best,
Peter

PhotoDecor

Easy to use, very effective. Very Happy with its performance and easily connects to dropbox for simple interaction

What's Hot On Top

Awesome App does just what I needed a place to upload files for custom photos on my Diamond Painting Store.
Easy to use would recommend it to anyone!

Photo Face Masks

I've been using the App for a week or so now and I like how tidy the Drop Box is on the page, Has good options to customize, would be useful being able to resize the Drop Box & Message Box but it works fine for me.

Big Digital Fish

Incredible tech support. Also, this app has both mandatory and optional upload capabilities. It does everything I need. I would definitely recommend. Best of all, is free!

Previous 1