Easy find a near store
Customer can easily find a near store then get instant directions on Google map. Filtering search result by options.
Easy to create a store locator
Add stores one at a time, or save time by bulk uploading all your locations at once.
Drive sales into locations
Increase your sales by helping your customers find where your products are sold offline
About Find a Store
Shopify Store Locator
You have a chain of physical stores and wonder how to help your Customers find the nearest one? Our Store Locator enables you to add addresses of physical retail stores to your website just in a few clicks. Customer can easily find a near store then get instant directions on Google map.
Here are just a few of the amazing features of our app
- Customize the look and feel of the app. Font colors, pin color, html descriptions above or below it, change the units from KM to Miles, and much more!
- Get REAL directions! Customers can get directions to any of your locations or dealers with one click.
- Search by address, zip or postal code, or just city.
- Filtering in search result by created options.
- Customize the store mapper pins on your map. Add your own decal, logo, or whatever you like.
- Add stores one at a time, or save time by bulk uploading all your locations at once.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Customize all the titles, wording, button text, results text. Give it a feel that is consistent with your store's branding.
- Embed your map wherever you want just use the embed code from app admin panel
Our app uses your store assets folder to collect your uploaded data (your logos or other images). If you change your store theme then you must re-upload your files.
We are a full-time Shopify app development team. The app should be able to guide you through setup, but if you face any issues during or after installation just shoot us an e-mail! :)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Limitation - 2000 stores
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.