FindShop Product Reviews

FindShop Product Reviews | Reviews

by FindShop Apps

Display Reviews, Photos to Build Trust & Grow Sales

COD SuperStore

Using this app is really fantastic. Very useful. Interface is very friendly to users who has a basic knowledge in computer.

Josephine’s Armoire

This app is great for allowing customers to leave reviews that include pictures. Building your clients's trust through reviews is a must, and FindShop definitely helps with that. Their customer service is excellent, they respond in a timely fashion and they've all issues (mostly coding stuff) that I opened a ticket for. The only downside about the app is that my site is taking a little longer than normal to load, but I know that this is a relatively new app, so I anticipate that they'll work out the kinks with this issue. I also have high hopes and faith that they'll a "write review" option next to the stars so that customers don't have to scroll all the way down to leave a review. I also hope they'll add the option for video reviews as well.
-Shania
JosephinesArmoire.com

Aguamarina Jewelry

Update 1/29/2020
There were some issue with the app, the developer reached out to me directly and took care of some of the issues I was experiencing with the app. The developer was quick to correct the issue and assisted me with getting the widget placed. So far the app is performing as expect and not slowing my website load speed.

******************************************************************************
old review.
Added the app to my store, then a couple days later, my website loading got really slow. Opened my site in developer mode and it was showing waiting for findshop. So i deleted the app, site went back to normal.
Other then that. Its a good app for reviews. One thing I don't like is a slow website.

January 8, 2020

Thank you for updating the review. It was a pleasure serving you.

Best