Flair Product Badges & Labels

Flair Product Badges & Labels

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with social proof, scarcity and sale labels

Andre Assous

Great app that's also very easy to use! Tom replied quickly to my email and was very helpful. We had the app running in no time!

Ruff Houzin

Not only is the app awesome but so is Tom. I have had looked everywhere for an app that offers the "Flair" that this one does and it's also very customizable. I had a small issue when I switched themes (they were my errors) and Tom was great. I recommend this app with 5 stars!

I Want That Present

Great app, does exactly what it says it will do, plus the support is absolutely excellent - very quick and very helpful. Would highly recommend.

BLOC Vintage Clothing

Tom installed it for me in no time! Kept me in the loop and also told me how it will work with other apps I am using!

Korendy TR

We used this app to show specific functions for each product. Badge designs are amazing and lightweight. The support is always fast and useful.

I wish we could add a specific product badge directly within the panel. The support team promised to do it in the future. Looking forward to see that :)

Olympiadtester

I had tried 3 similar apps but finally decided on Flair, primarily due to 3 reasons.

1. The ease with which we could get the app running to our satisfaction

2. Wide range of lables and badges.

3. Last but not the least, the excellent support services. The support was prompt, efficient and most importantly the attitude of delighting a customer .

No hesitation in recommending this app. You can see them live on https://vidyastore.com

Spy And Video Surveillance

First i likes Toms support - very responsive and provide the support needed the app is very simple and usfull - Like it Thank you Tom

Supper Meals

Amazing customer service and support. Even with our unusual theme, they helped us to no end and now it looks incredible on our site!

Roberts Trophies

I love how simple this is to install and customize. Two little line additions in the liquid that I was able to do myself, and I'm not the most tech savvy. This is exactly what I've been looking for to highlight a few special features of my products.

Greenleaf Online Shop

Excellent application, best support.

Previous 1 3 4 5