Flair Product Badges & Labels

Flair Product Badges & Labels

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with social proof, scarcity and sale labels

Alternativa Webshop

The only app that worked for my store. Trust me, I have tried them all. This is the only app that was responsive and did not slow down my store. I wish though I could upload my own image and place labels on different positions.

Rhonda Shear

Tom was super helpful with installing this app. The badges are also customizable to perfectly fit my theme.

EquiZone Online

We couldn't be happier with this app! It does as it's supposed to and the support we received was excellent (even over the weekend). Highly recommend. Check out how it looks at equizoneonline.com

Cece's Accessories

Oh yes, yet another 5 star rating for this app and Tom. What great service and support, he customizes and gives tips and options that obviously come from experience. Very efficient and oh so helpful. Excellent job, keep it up!

MaxeJuice

I wasn't happy with the badges that came with my theme, then I found this. One word: AWESOME. I love that you can easily customize the look and position of the badges, plus set up rules around their display. This is an essential app for every store. Customer service (Tom) is also fantastic, as they get back to you in minutes.

Just Bar Stools

Tom is very helpful and app works great!! For our purpose (new arrival badges) it is perfect, thanks!

Sonja By Sonja Morgan

After trying several solutions, this is the only badge app that works seamlessly! Plus Tom is very helpful in installing and answering any questions. This has truly enhanced our customer experience and we highly recommend!

Bachette

App works really well! I do wish it was a one-time fee since I'm not a fan of adding more recurring fees ... but that's okay.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Great app with even better customer service. Tom is a whiz kid and got back to me almost instant even with a timezone difference. He took the time to understand what I needed and created some custom code to help with implementation.

Awesome!

Caleçons Vos Goûts

Tom the owner is very helpful ! He answered my questions very quickly ! This apps works very nicely and I would recommend it to anyone looking to add nice customizable tags to their products ! Worth purchasing for your online store !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8