Flair Product Badges & Labels

Flair Product Badges & Labels

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with social proof, scarcity and sale labels

cove

A great app and super friendly and efficient support - responded immediately - would highly recommend.

Pretty by Her

Love love love this app. I needed some support around installing and getting things set up due to my lack of knowledge in coding and Tom responded very quickly and resolved my issue immediately. The badges really make the products stand out. It's exactly what I was looking for!

Warmblood Tack Store

A MUST HAVE for any shop that wants to sell more product! We've been using the app for over a year now and we're very pleased. Easily added the Flair Badges when we recently upgraded to a new theme. We use the product badges to showcase best sellers, special sale items and more. Intuitive and easy dashboard layout. Tom is awesome with help/service!! Worth every penny!!!

BOMBGIRL PARIS

I confirm that this app is very very good and easy to use ! Tom is the lucky luke of shopify and always available to answer you with a lot of efficiency ! i highly recommend.

Hill and Friends

Great app! Really easy to use, and support with installation couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommend.

RacingUSA

This is a 5-star app and has my highest recommendation. I'm 71 years old and migrating my store from the old Yahoo platform to Shopify. We custom installed badges on Yahoo more than 10 years ago and it was a "must have" in our new website. Tom helped me every step of the way.

helen b

Easy to install, easy to use. This app does everything it promises. Also great support. I wanted one small adaptation and within hours my problem was solved.

Polish Pottery House

This app is absolutely wonderful! There are so many different labels you can make and has really helped my customers determine quantity available, clearance items, signature items, etc. very easily.
Their support is very quick and helpful!

Rundasekunda

We found the app easy to use. We had some issues on placing the badges, but the support from developers is really good. They handled our problem quickly and resolved all the issues.

London Luggage

This is the only app for bulk sale/announcement badges that does not slow down your store. As the app works with text, rather than static images, it loads immediately, and is dynamic, should you wish to change the text etc. The developer is very responsive, and the documentation for installing and modifying is clear and extensive. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10