Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Badges, product labels, stickers, banners + countdown timers

My Animal Dispensary

Love the customer support for this app. Quick responses. They understand what the customer wants which is vital. Thanks so much Tom for your assistance. The badges are great looking.

UniqueThunder

Highly recommended! If you struggle with technical bits like me they set it up for you! Fantastic App! Makes your pages look so much better! Thanks again Tom!

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Great app and easy to use.
Made us increase sales by pointing out all products we have immediatly available. Definitely recommendable

VINYL MOON

Good app solution with great customer service! I ran into a problem, and they provided great support and had us up and running the next day.

Petit Moments

I just started using flair and I am soo happy with their customer service! They are quick to respond & help. Great people & a great app!!

Makin' Waves Bermuda

Very useful app. I was looking for a way to add "New Arrivals" to products, and Banners at the top of my site, and this app is the perfect one. Even better, the customer service is top notch and the quick response time is much appreciated. He gets any small issues I have sorted quickly.

Find Your Feet

Best badge and banner app available with superb support. Looks good and quick response to questions and updates.

Voltage Coffee Supply™

Excellent app, easy to use, aesthetically pleasing. Appears to help with conversion. Support is quick to answer any questions. Thanks!

argosport

to flee, the rendering is bad, the installation takes a lot of time, there is no translation, the price of the application is not adapted to its real value, moreover your load times between your pages will take more time, flee and save your stores à fuir, le rendu est mauvais, l'installation prends énormément de temps, il n'y a aucune traduction, le prix de l'application n'est pas adapté à sa réel valeur, de plus vos temps de charge entre vos pages vont prendre plus de temps, fuyez et sauver vos boutiques

April 29, 2021

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Flair.

I offer free setup help for all Flair customers. If you contact support I can help you.

In the meantime, I'll clarify a few things here in case it helps:

- The badge rendering and styling is fully customizable. I can help you style your badges to match your theme and preferences.
- You can use any language you like in your Flair badges. However, the Flair app content and examples are all in English.
- There should be no impact to your store's speed. Flair runs 100% inside the Shopify platform so there are no external requests and everything should be lightning fast. If you noticed any slowdowns I'd be happy to investigate where they are coming from.

If you'd like my help, please contact me at hey@burstcommerce.com.

- Tom

Greenleaf Garden Center

Excellent application. And Tom's support is the best that we have seen.Fast, polite and always solving any problem. 5 stars for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21