Flair Badges, Banners & Labels

Flair Badges, Banners & Labels

by Burst Commerce

Make more sales with badges and banners designed to convert

myCigara

Support was a massive help and assisted in installation in the same day! The app does the job and easily highlights the offers on the product without having to edit the picture itself.

The Messy Corner - IN

Great app. Use to use.
Team is always available to support and provide assistance.

GoldCoast

Incredible customer service! The app is super easy to use and customize. Definitely a game-changer!

halm.co

Installed and up and running on same day. Very quick and helpful work done from app team. Badge position needed to be changed and looks great! Cheers

Sky Blue กระเป๋าแฟชั่นผู้หญิง

Very awesome, and very responsive helpful set up team that help me set up very quickly

really recommend and easy to use

Vaprwear

We've been using the Flair badges app for more than a year and it's great. Simple to implement, simpler to use with our Shopify site. When we upgraded our theme, Tom helped out with the reinstall within hours.

James&Co

The app does a great job for calling out messages you want in badges. They look great. It was beyond my capabilities to set up 2 badges vertically and Tom turned it around for me in 24 hours. Brilliant service as well. Very happy customer.

GovVelo.com

The app does a great job at what it's supposed to do and is probably the cleanest one out there.
Better yet, the developer is probably one of the most responsive out there. Not to set too high an expectation for future users, but we reached out needed some assistance post-installation, and after several same-day email exchanges, it was sorted out.

Overall, really impressed!

REGALROSE

I have got pretty extensive knowledge when it comes to apps, this will be my brands 7th year on Shopify! I moved to this app from another I had been using for years (because of bad customer service). This app is great, there were a few adjustments with font sizing to ensure my labels fit correctly but Tom was soo helpful and got it all sorted very quickly! Definitely recommend - don't bother shopping around, I have done the work for you! :D

Oui Shave

Only one day in, but after hours of searching this is the most minimally designed and easy to use app! Tom was incredibly helpful as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12