Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Product labels, badges, stickers, banners + countdown timers

The Facial In a box

This is a brilliant app only made better by the consistent and excellent service that the company brings. They regularly update you with extra information in the first few days plus if you are having a few minor problems due to your own non existent internet experience ( mine) they are there to help you with an easy set up. totally worth the 5*'s!

Festive Gal

I love the way the badges look on my product images - very clean and you can customize the colors/look/feel. Before this app, I was manually uploading a new photo with a photoshopped "badge" that said "brand new!" etc. Now, I can streamline the whole process and quickly add new badges to top selling items, newly added items etc. Customer support is also quick to respond and was helpful with install.

OLIO

This app is so great. I love all the customisation options, the automation and the support! Highly recommend.

Gambas at home

I searched an app for nice banners and this is really what I intended to have! Really nice support as well!!
And then badges I created, also very nice!
Thanks.

DetectorWarehouse.com

Great app! Support was amazing and I'm glad I found this. I just needed a way to show "out of stock" items to customers.

Plus Minus

An amazing app that has helped our store tremendously! If you're contemplating on giving this app a shot, please just go for it. Even with the thorough guides that were readily available (we aren't that great with codes) we still had issues with re-installing it on our new theme. We decided to reach out to support and received a response in less than a day. Our store was back up and running within a day after everything was fixed too. Support was really warm in his replies, speedy and efficient. Would specifically like to thank Tom for everything :) Thanks again Tom for creating Flair!

BodyJ4you

I downloaded this app to add product banners to highlight new items, best sellers...etc
At first I couldn't get the app's code installed into my theme correctly. I sent a message to Flairs support email - they emailed me back ASAP and helped install it into my theme. Great/quick customer service and great app!

Samuel B.

Great app! I wanted a simple badge to let customers know which products have additional colors available. Works perfectly, looks great and customer service is fast and extremely helpful!!

The Rose Hanger

Great customer service. They immediately responded to help me customize my badges to fit the feel of my store. Super easy to use as well!

jpkrkc&co

This app is so great, it has played a huge role in my promotional activities, in addition, it is extremely convenient to inform customers of some news.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20