Flair Product Badges & Labels

Flair Product Badges & Labels

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with social proof, scarcity and sale labels

GovVelo.com

The app does a great job at what it's supposed to do and is probably the cleanest one out there.
Better yet, the developer is probably one of the most responsive out there. Not to set too high an expectation for future users, but we reached out needed some assistance post-installation, and after several same-day email exchanges, it was sorted out.

Overall, really impressed!

REGALROSE

I have got pretty extensive knowledge when it comes to apps, this will be my brands 7th year on Shopify! I moved to this app from another I had been using for years (because of bad customer service). This app is great, there were a few adjustments with font sizing to ensure my labels fit correctly but Tom was soo helpful and got it all sorted very quickly! Definitely recommend - don't bother shopping around, I have done the work for you! :D

Oui Shave

Only one day in, but after hours of searching this is the most minimally designed and easy to use app! Tom was incredibly helpful as well.

Lakime

Great app! Amazing customer service! I would like to thank Tom Davies for his help. Keep up the good work.

Atomic Cherry

We love this app! It's so simple yet very effective and very easy to use. The August 2019 release takes it to a new level. Highly recommended.

thebeeprotectors

The app is the cleanest out there for this type of app! The badges are awesome and it's so easy to change them. Getting it installed was a little difficult for me cause I hate messing with code. BUT, I emailed support and I got responses in UNDER 30 MINUETS! The customer service is amazing! Got it all fixed up and looking awesome. Can't recommend it more!

Fair Indigo

Just started using the app and looks awesome - excited to use it in the future for more tags. We reached out for a little installation help and were taken care of immediately and efficiently. So far a true five star experience!

Godsejeren.dk

We just started using this app, and we should have done so a long time ago. The developer was most helpful in installing it to our webshop. Thanks.

viljewelry

The app is perfect for those who care about conversions. And the best part is the customer support. Tom is quick to reply with valuable help. Don't hesitate to try this app out.

My Japanese Home

Awesome customer service. Very good. I recommend installing this application because it has good configuration options.
And thank Tom Davies for his speed and efficiency at the time of installation. Fully recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11