4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product visibility by highlighting promotions and new items. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, high customization, and efficiency, with updates not affecting site loading speed. The customer support, particularly Tom and Adam, is highly commended for their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Merchants value its marketing and customer engagement features, and the one-time purchase option. It's especially recommended for stores with a large catalog.

September 13, 2023

Easy to use and their support staff is always responsive and very helpful!

Parker Clay
22 days using the app
September 20, 2023

Use these guys on all our sites for badges and banners - excellent installation service and troubleshooting. Recommend 100%

nzo Vape
About 21 hours using the app
Burst Commerce replied September 21, 2023

Thank you so much for trusting Flair for promotions across all of your stores. I hope you have much success with your sales!

Edited December 27, 2023

Highly recommended product. Excellent support from the team if you require it, from day one.

Khanscope
Over 6 years using the app
Edited February 20, 2018

Great app! I have it on all of my ecommerce sites. it is not ugly and gets in a way of a product like so many badges that you plop over the image. Badges are fully customizable and allow you to communicate anything you want and you can even adjust the badge for a smaller phone screen and make it somewhat briefer than the desktop version. Also, Tom (who is absolutely terrific) just launched a function allowing to add two badges at once and even carefully thought of how to position them so that the collection and product pages do not look cheap or overwhelming. One of the best apps and best values I have encountered on shopify

Timely Timeless
Almost 6 years using the app
March 21, 2019

So simple to use, yet powerful app! We use the tag option to flag best sellers, callouts for sale items and to showcase new launches. All automated and works perfectly. Highly recommend.

Pink Pewter
Over 5 years using the app
June 21, 2018

Very easy and effective, I recommend to everyone.

Ayreborntest
Over 5 years using the app
November 14, 2018

Great app, and the support is superb. Took me a long time to find an app that will do things correctly. Great app!

Blue Sky Cycling
About 5 years using the app
December 28, 2017

These badges look great and the one time pricing works well for me.

Gifts From A Distance
About 5 years using the app
February 2, 2018

Great app and great customer service!

Jamrock Crate
Almost 5 years using the app
February 21, 2019

Incredibly easy to install and use. Looks great without being cheesy or too in-your-face. Fantastic customer support. Tom is great and was really happy to work with us to make the app do what we needed. We liked the app so much we are going to be installing it on up to four other sites we run. Thanks for the great work!

nelsonmakesart