Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

thebeeprotectors

The app is the cleanest out there for this type of app! The badges are awesome and it's so easy to change them. Getting it installed was a little difficult for me cause I hate messing with code. BUT, I emailed support and I got responses in UNDER 30 MINUETS! The customer service is amazing! Got it all fixed up and looking awesome. Can't recommend it more!

Fair Indigo

Just started using the app and looks awesome - excited to use it in the future for more tags. We reached out for a little installation help and were taken care of immediately and efficiently. So far a true five star experience!

Godsejeren.dk

We just started using this app, and we should have done so a long time ago. The developer was most helpful in installing it to our webshop. Thanks.

viljewelry

The app is perfect for those who care about conversions. And the best part is the customer support. Tom is quick to reply with valuable help. Don't hesitate to try this app out.

My Japanese Home

Awesome customer service. Very good. I recommend installing this application because it has good configuration options.
And thank Tom Davies for his speed and efficiency at the time of installation. Fully recommended

cove

A great app and super friendly and efficient support - responded immediately - would highly recommend.

Pretty by Her

Love love love this app. I needed some support around installing and getting things set up due to my lack of knowledge in coding and Tom responded very quickly and resolved my issue immediately. The badges really make the products stand out. It's exactly what I was looking for!

Warmblood Tack Store

A MUST HAVE for any shop that wants to sell more product! We've been using the app for over a year now and we're very pleased. Easily added the Flair Badges when we recently upgraded to a new theme. We use the product badges to showcase best sellers, special sale items and more. Intuitive and easy dashboard layout. Tom is awesome with help/service!! Worth every penny!!!

BOMBGIRL PARIS

I confirm that this app is very very good and easy to use ! Tom is the lucky luke of shopify and always available to answer you with a lot of efficiency ! i highly recommend.

Hill and Friends

Great app! Really easy to use, and support with installation couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommend.