Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

My Japanese Home

Awesome customer service. Very good. I recommend installing this application because it has good configuration options.
And thank Tom Davies for his speed and efficiency at the time of installation. Fully recommended

cove

A great app and super friendly and efficient support - responded immediately - would highly recommend.

Pretty by Her

Love love love this app. I needed some support around installing and getting things set up due to my lack of knowledge in coding and Tom responded very quickly and resolved my issue immediately. The badges really make the products stand out. It's exactly what I was looking for!

Warmblood Tack Store

A MUST HAVE for any shop that wants to sell more product! We've been using the app for over a year now and we're very pleased. Easily added the Flair Badges when we recently upgraded to a new theme. We use the product badges to showcase best sellers, special sale items and more. Intuitive and easy dashboard layout. Tom is awesome with help/service!! Worth every penny!!!

BOMBGIRL PARIS

I confirm that this app is very very good and easy to use ! Tom is the lucky luke of shopify and always available to answer you with a lot of efficiency ! i highly recommend.

Hill and Friends

Great app! Really easy to use, and support with installation couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommend.

RacingUSA

This is a 5-star app and has my highest recommendation. I'm 71 years old and migrating my store from the old Yahoo platform to Shopify. We custom installed badges on Yahoo more than 10 years ago and it was a "must have" in our new website. Tom helped me every step of the way.

helen b

Easy to install, easy to use. This app does everything it promises. Also great support. I wanted one small adaptation and within hours my problem was solved.

Polish Pottery House

This app is absolutely wonderful! There are so many different labels you can make and has really helped my customers determine quantity available, clearance items, signature items, etc. very easily.
Their support is very quick and helpful!

Rundasekunda

We found the app easy to use. We had some issues on placing the badges, but the support from developers is really good. They handled our problem quickly and resolved all the issues.