Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

The Brazzers Store

so far so good! I purchased the app and couldn't quite figure out the coding to make it go live with my specific theme, so I reached out for help and it was done the same day. super quick response times and helps customize as well. i'm really looking forward to increasing conversion rates!

Lulu Frost

Works flawlessly and is actually stylish out of the box. Support it the BEST! Tom actually rushed through some new functionality for us when we first started with the app. We've been using for about a year, primarily during sales, to drive a sense of urgency with a inventory countdown. It does improve conversion during these promotions.

Eastwood Guitars

The app works just as we need, and Tom's fantastic to deal with. Very quick response time, and provides solutions for any issues we come across.

lllozeau

tom is awesome the app works perfectly and he is always there to help ! great customer service i recommand the app

Pink Pewter

So simple to use, yet powerful app! We use the tag option to flag best sellers, callouts for sale items and to showcase new launches. All automated and works perfectly. Highly recommend.

Peinture par numéros

This app is very easy to use and looks good.
Amazing customer service with Tom.
Highly recommended!!

Your Good Health

Great app -- it's exactly what we needed to make badges for specific sales items. And Tom's customer service is excellent

Blessed Be Magick

Great app - love the ability to customize look and feel of the banners and the Developer Tom was great and very responsive in helping me sort out some coding issues with my theme. Highly recommend!

Escapade Online

Best App!! A-bit tricky to setup.
but the developer Mr.Tom was very helpful.
Thanks for everything really appreciated.

Febers

Thank you Tom. He was super helpful with installing this app. Recommend for all users. It's very amazing