Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

London Luggage

This is the only app for bulk sale/announcement badges that does not slow down your store. As the app works with text, rather than static images, it loads immediately, and is dynamic, should you wish to change the text etc. The developer is very responsive, and the documentation for installing and modifying is clear and extensive. Definitely recommend.

ISSUE 7

This is a great app, probably the best for adding product badges. Love that it places the badge under product price instead of showing it on the product's image.
Lots of customization available.
And support is awesome! My questions were answered and solved in less than an hour!
Thanks again, Tom!

Curvaceous Beauties

I had been looking for an app like this for years. There are other label apps but the labels tend to be small and not very attractive or cover the image. I wanted something to differentiate my stocked lines from my special order lines and this does it beautifully. The ribbons are attractive and colouring them green and red it's obvious to my customers which items they can receive next day and which the pre-order.

Tom is extremely helpful and even added my theme to his list of theme instructions.

Only been live for a week or so but my conversion rate has gone up massively.

See it working at www.curvaceousbeauties.com/pages/collections

At first I thought it was a little pricey but it is worth its weight in gold!! Love it!!

Ejuice Store

Definitely worth spending your money. Probably one of the best *Badge* app you can find in the app store. Developer will & can help you walk through all the way from the beginning to end on installing the app and fixing errors or glitches that could potentially appear on your website. Developer will also help you fix minor design layouts if requested. Recommended and I'm definitely satisfied with the service they provide. Keep it 100!

Meat House Panama

Waiting for an APP like this for a whole year! It's finally real and works like a charm!!! Also awesome support from the developer, less than 24 hours response. Keep it up my friend!!!

Appointed Wholesale

Great app - exactly what we needed. App creator was great in helping us with questions and installing. Thanks!

The Brazzers Store

so far so good! I purchased the app and couldn't quite figure out the coding to make it go live with my specific theme, so I reached out for help and it was done the same day. super quick response times and helps customize as well. i'm really looking forward to increasing conversion rates!

Lulu Frost

Works flawlessly and is actually stylish out of the box. Support it the BEST! Tom actually rushed through some new functionality for us when we first started with the app. We've been using for about a year, primarily during sales, to drive a sense of urgency with a inventory countdown. It does improve conversion during these promotions.

Eastwood Guitars

The app works just as we need, and Tom's fantastic to deal with. Very quick response time, and provides solutions for any issues we come across.

lllozeau

tom is awesome the app works perfectly and he is always there to help ! great customer service i recommand the app