Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Caleçons Vos Goûts

Tom the owner is very helpful ! He answered my questions very quickly ! This apps works very nicely and I would recommend it to anyone looking to add nice customizable tags to their products ! Worth purchasing for your online store !

Todd's Venture

The badges will definitely help to boost customer confidence when shopping with me. This app helps differentiate ourself with regular online stores.

(G.A.C) Games & Animation Collectibles

A very simple and easy to setup app for you to make your product straightforward and easy to understand for customers. Support is really good too as upon request of assistance within few minutes you have a response and problem is solved. Highly recommend for any business owner looking to implement badges to your product listings.

PAVEMENT BRANDS

Great app, very simple to set up and use. Easiest way to promote sales and offers with labels on products.

Developer (Tom) easily the quickest and best support I have had from a developer.

Petal & Leaf

Excellent app! I love that you are able to customize everything to fit your themes store. I had trouble initially with setting up the code correctly but when I reached out for help Tom was amazing and helped me out immediately (even on a weekend!) Thank you, Tom! I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to have their products stand out!

ORDERSTAT

These labels are beautiful and eye-catching. They are versatile and easy to configure and allow me to easily show off my collections. The developer was kind enough to help me deploy the links. His ability to point to the exact locations where the code went, in addition to the "flair snippet options" information section made it possible for me to alter my code easily to make my labels even better. This has been by far one of my better experiences. I would highly recommend this app due to the visual aesthetics, ease of use, and the developer's ease of manner and rapid response time. I look forward to future developments.

Runway Catalog

Excellent app and amazing customer service! We've tried many product badge /label apps and were not happy with the performance. We are glad we finally found THE APP - Flair - simple to use with beautiful results.

BODA SKINS

Really easy to navigate app - love the finished result of my badges! Making BF planning so much easier. Really speedy + easy to follow support too.

Blue Sky Cycling

Great app, and the support is superb. Took me a long time to find an app that will do things correctly. Great app!

Spirit of CAN.

At first you see the overall rating of 53 five stars and you think is it possible that this app and service is that amazing? Well, we just experienced installing the app and Tom's outstanding customer service within a couple of hours of us asking for help! So far we highly recommend this app and Tom!

Big mahalo to you sir.