Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Pink Pewter

So simple to use, yet powerful app! We use the tag option to flag best sellers, callouts for sale items and to showcase new launches. All automated and works perfectly. Highly recommend.

Peinture par numéros

This app is very easy to use and looks good.
Amazing customer service with Tom.
Highly recommended!!

Your Good Health

Great app -- it's exactly what we needed to make badges for specific sales items. And Tom's customer service is excellent

Blessed Be Magick

Great app - love the ability to customize look and feel of the banners and the Developer Tom was great and very responsive in helping me sort out some coding issues with my theme. Highly recommend!

Escapade Online

Best App!! A-bit tricky to setup.
but the developer Mr.Tom was very helpful.
Thanks for everything really appreciated.

Febers

Thank you Tom. He was super helpful with installing this app. Recommend for all users. It's very amazing

nelsonmakesart

Incredibly easy to install and use. Looks great without being cheesy or too in-your-face. Fantastic customer support. Tom is great and was really happy to work with us to make the app do what we needed. We liked the app so much we are going to be installing it on up to four other sites we run. Thanks for the great work!

Alternativa Webshop

The only app that worked for my store. Trust me, I have tried them all. This is the only app that was responsive and did not slow down my store. I wish though I could upload my own image and place labels on different positions.

Rhonda Shear

Tom was super helpful with installing this app. The badges are also customizable to perfectly fit my theme.

EquiZone Online

We couldn't be happier with this app! It does as it's supposed to and the support we received was excellent (even over the weekend). Highly recommend. Check out how it looks at equizoneonline.com