Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Cece's Accessories

Oh yes, yet another 5 star rating for this app and Tom. What great service and support, he customizes and gives tips and options that obviously come from experience. Very efficient and oh so helpful. Excellent job, keep it up!

MaxeJuice

I wasn't happy with the badges that came with my theme, then I found this. One word: AWESOME. I love that you can easily customize the look and position of the badges, plus set up rules around their display. This is an essential app for every store. Customer service (Tom) is also fantastic, as they get back to you in minutes.

Just Bar Stools

Tom is very helpful and app works great!! For our purpose (new arrival badges) it is perfect, thanks!

Sonja By Sonja Morgan

After trying several solutions, this is the only badge app that works seamlessly! Plus Tom is very helpful in installing and answering any questions. This has truly enhanced our customer experience and we highly recommend!

Bachette

App works really well! I do wish it was a one-time fee since I'm not a fan of adding more recurring fees ... but that's okay.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Great app with even better customer service. Tom is a whiz kid and got back to me almost instant even with a timezone difference. He took the time to understand what I needed and created some custom code to help with implementation.

Awesome!

Caleçons Vos Goûts

Tom the owner is very helpful ! He answered my questions very quickly ! This apps works very nicely and I would recommend it to anyone looking to add nice customizable tags to their products ! Worth purchasing for your online store !

Todd's Venture

The badges will definitely help to boost customer confidence when shopping with me. This app helps differentiate ourself with regular online stores.

(G.A.C) Games & Animation Collectibles

A very simple and easy to setup app for you to make your product straightforward and easy to understand for customers. Support is really good too as upon request of assistance within few minutes you have a response and problem is solved. Highly recommend for any business owner looking to implement badges to your product listings.

PAVEMENT BRANDS

Great app, very simple to set up and use. Easiest way to promote sales and offers with labels on products.

Developer (Tom) easily the quickest and best support I have had from a developer.