Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Pilot 6

Great app. Works perfectly for our needs.

Massagechairsgiveback Com

I absolutely LOVE Flair. It is so quick and easy, and gives a clean presentation. So happy I found it!!

Astrovac

Excellent customer support, excellent plugin that just works nicely !!!

Flow Pool Supplies

Simple and easy to use app and the customer service was excellent!

Lft Wholesale

Very happy with the product and service Tom provided for our company. It works as stated, looks great, and we believe it will enhance our e-commerce brand.

Pioneerproducts

Great App & Great Customer Support!!!

Mykawaiisquishies

Flair Product Badges is AWESOME!

I installed a few other product label apps but they were confusing and difficult to use. So, I quickly uninstalled them and found Flair.

Flair badges are simple and look great and very easy to implement.

And as everyone has said, Tom has been great to respond with help. But don't misunderstand, it's not that there are issues with the app, but the realization is that everyone's site is a little different than the next, and sometimes we need a tweak here or there. And he has been very responsive.

But, most importantly, the badges look great within my Shopify theme.

And absolutely love the one time cost. You might think that $49 is a lot to spend at first. But if you had to pay $5 a month over a year, you're already ahead. And the 30 day 100% refund gives you plenty of time to decide if you like it.

Keep up the great work. Again, this app is AWESOME!

Click Buy Guy

Seriously awesome. I like the one time payment (no monthly fees!!) And some of the best customer service I have ever experienced on any type of product, hands down. Couldn't be more happy.

Chattel Home Goods

Badges work very well on my site. Definitely played a part in bumping up conversions. Tom is very kind and always willing to lend a hand with installation. The one time fee is awesome. A lot of apps charge monthly and it adds up, but with the Flair badges you pay once and done deal. I love the app.

Olive Pepper

INCREDIBLE customer service. Tom not only installed the app for me (DISCLAIMER: setup is incredibly easy, I just have an odd theme for my store) but he also found a coding error for a completely different app and fixed it for me! What great customer service.

Also, love that all of the Flair badges are fully customizable. Great way to bring attention to products on your site.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13