Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Timely Timeless

Great app! I have it on all of my ecommerce sites. it is not ugly and gets in a way of a product like so many badges that you plop over the image. Badges are fully customizable and allow you to communicate anything you want and you can even adjust the badge for a smaller phone screen and make it somewhat briefer than the desktop version. Also, Tom (who is absolutely terrific) just launched a function allowing to add two badges at once and even carefully thought of how to position them so that the collection and product pages do not look cheap or overwhelming. One of the best apps and best values I have encountered on shopify

The London Beauty Company

Incredible app. Support is everything we could hope for too. Have been using this app for a fair while now and it's great. It just works, it's super useful and the support offered is second to none. Oh and it's a one time fee which is a major draw, wish more app's did this.
PERFECT!

Hat World Australia

Exactly what I was looking for! Not only is the app great, but Tom is very helpful and assisted me in setting up Flair just how I wanted it. Would definitely recommend!

Anothergreatday

This app is what I was looking for, it's an easy to install and a great service too
I am so happy with this app. also I like the one-time payment! perfect!

Msno

Great app! And i really like apps that have a fixed price.

Jamrock Crate

Great app and great customer service!

Pasticcini

Really useful app and very easy to install. Makes a great difference having labels/badges on collection/product pages. Personally I prefer the one off payment rather than the monthly charges, and wish other apps took this approach. I hope that the app creator develops this to maybe adding in small icons in the near future! Thanks top app.

Quirky Paper Co

Tom was really responsive and helped me set it up when I was having difficulty doing it myself. The badges look exactly like how I wanted them to and it's really easy to add badges to the product you'd like to. I also love that there are different options for the shapes of the badges. Thanks so much for your help, Tom!

Gifts From A Distance

These badges look great and the one time pricing works well for me.

Bathroombiz 3

This is a great app. Tried the other 2 - 3 apps of this kind, but were complicated and I couldn't get what I wanted out of them.

I took the plunge and purchased this app. I prefer this type of purchase anyway - pay once - no monthly subscription.

Got it set up with some help from Tom who was quick and super helpful.

LOVE IT. Does exactly what I want - simple, clean looking image - done.

I am more than happy to recommend this app.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13