Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Roberts Trophies

I love how simple this is to install and customize. Two little line additions in the liquid that I was able to do myself, and I'm not the most tech savvy. This is exactly what I've been looking for to highlight a few special features of my products.

Greenleaf Online Shop

Excellent application, best support.

Borrow Buy Dresses

I tried 6 different label/badge apps before finding Flair. This one is by far the most intuitive and aesthetically pleasing one to use. Plus, the customer service is fast and friendly. 100% recommend!

Beautygene

Nice. Tom helps me to install the app, 5 stars for customer support

Dropshippingoutlet

Works just like the screenshots. Very simple. Tom also helped me out with the CSS when I had trouble positioning it. Good customer service.

Mlady Creations

My store isn't live yet, but this was super easy to install and add the correct code. Excellent instructions for each theme! And Tom was quick to reach out in case I had any problems, which I didn't. Looking forward to using this. And I really wish other apps were a one-time fee instead of a monthly drain! Thank you, Tom & Flair.

Ayreborntest

Very easy and effective, I recommend to everyone.

Luxefitnessamerica

Adding badges to your ecommerce store is a great way to increase your sales or conversion. We have the Review Flair product badges app installed on all our 4 websites. Support was absolutely great! The developer went above and beyond to help us get the most out of this awesome app. Definitely a must-have app for serious sellers!

Fivestory Ny

Tom is very accommodating and will answer all of your questions. Great price for a straightforward app that does what it says. Doesn't offer as many design options as I would like, but I am not surprised given the price for the app.

Pilot 6

Great app. Works perfectly for our needs.